COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Old November 2nd 04, 06:46 AM
markymark

Default COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Old February 21st 05, 04:42 AM
neocar99

markymark Wrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have any Compaq Presario 1700T Quick Restore disks?

--
neocar99

Old March 29th 05, 01:57 AM
DunbarPPL

I need the quick restore disks for my Compaq Armada 7800... do you
have those?

thanks!

Suzanne

Old April 1st 05, 04:05 PM
learch31

Need Quick Restore Disk for a Compaq DeskPro EN 6266. Hard drive had
to be replaced and now it won't install the OS. Please help!
Thanks!

Old April 1st 05, 04:05 PM
shanksy

Gda Eh,

Do you have quickrestore cd for Compaq Armada E500 (600MHZ)

PS: I would accept copy of original disk if possible.

Thanks

Old April 1st 05, 11:50 PM
Garth

Got the restore disks here in melbourne but they may not be much use unless
you really want to restore win 95 to it as all the drivers are for win 95

Old April 3rd 05, 04:52 AM
shanksy

Gda eh,

Do you have quickrestore disk for Compaq Armada E500? If so let me
know how we can proceed for payment.

Thank you

Old April 9th 05, 01:49 AM
BJ

To Garth in Melbourne:
I assume your April 2 posting was in response to my request for
the Quick Restore CD (Version 1.0 and red in color) for the older
Compaq Presario 2200 running windows 95 . Yes, I do want to run
Windows 95. Contact me at my e-mail address below if you indeed have
the disk. Thank you!

Old April 21st 05, 07:29 PM
dherring

Do you have disks for Presario 7485? Thanks

Quick Restore CD [email protected] Compaq Computers 9 September 18th 04 12:27 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 31st 04 02:23 PM
Compaq user diagnostics diskette bananaboat Compaq Computers 3 April 21st 04 03:05 AM
I look for Quick Restore CD for compaq presario 2274 gg Compaq Computers 1 November 16th 03 03:48 PM
Quick Restore Disks doS Compaq Computers 1 July 20th 03 08:52 PM