Which Radeon 9600 Pro to get

Old August 3rd 03, 05:02 AM
Simon-Pierre

Default Which Radeon 9600 Pro to get

hi all
Im going to get the Sapphire Radeon 9600 pro soon, i was wondering which
radeon 9600 pro card would you get, or already got. Although i have read
alot of reviews on different cards and done research on the 9600 pro cards,
i would still like to know what version of the card would other people like,
or already have. So ive put a list of companies below that make the 9600
pro's, you can pick form the list or pick one thats not. If you got the time
just give reply on which card and company you think makes the best 9600
pro, it can because of a great software bundle, or how the card looks or how
it cools, or all the above. I just though that this could abe a great way
for a poll and help others make a good choice on which card to get for
themsleves. (ATI all the way!!)
Powercolor
Sapphire
Fic
Gigabyte
Hercules
GigaCube
and ofcourse ATI

Old August 3rd 03, 03:31 PM
Strontium

Just in case you didn't get my sarcasm: You'd be better off buying a 9500
Pro vs. a 9600anything. So, for the money you are spending, get a 9700np.

-
Strontium stood up, at show-n-tell in and said:

None. Get the 9700 non pro.

Or, don't bitch at us, when you find out you bought basically a
'9400pro' cuz ATI ****ed with the consumers on the numbering of the
cards... BLEH... You've been warned.

-
Simon-Pierre stood up, at show-n-tell in

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Old August 5th 03, 01:45 AM
Simon-Pierre

ya i just heard that ati is going to have a rv360 card, which is going to
be faster than the radeon 9600 pro, i thinlk itll cost around the same, so
im defenetly waiting for teh new cards rtoo come out probanly in the next
month or somehting, along with the r360, which will probbaly be the radeon
9900