Will P4P800 Dlx & 9800 AIW work w/ ZM80C?

Old February 6th 04, 10:55 PM
Randy

Default Will P4P800 Dlx & 9800 AIW work w/ ZM80C?

I want to put together a system using the Asus P4P800 Deluxe with an
ATI 9800Pro AIW using a Zalman Zm80C VGA cooler heatsink.
Has anyone used a ZM80C VGA cooler heatsink with a 9800Pro or 9800Pro
AIW on a P4P800 Deluxe board? One corner of Northbridge heatsink on
the P4P800 Deluxe looks like it is right up against the AGP slot
making it seem impossible for the ZM80C to fit. I posted a message on
the Zalman forum about this and got a response from Zalman saying
"this should work". I am not interested in what "should" work as that
tells me it hasn't been tried or confirmed to fit. I want to know if
it does fit before buying all these components. Anyone using this
combination? Thanks for any replies.