AIW 8500DV in Mandrake

Old March 9th 05, 11:38 PM
Prince Lee

Default AIW 8500DV in Mandrake

What are the best drivers for my card in Mandrake 10.1?
Old March 10th 05, 02:02 AM
Prince Lee

xman wrote:

"Prince Lee" wrote in message
What are the best drivers for my card in Mandrake 10.1?

Not cool xman, I have been there, done that, I have the various drivers
sitting on my system, the only reason I asked here was to survey which ones
people here like more, and why and then possibly try those
Old March 10th 05, 02:29 AM
xman

http://www.plsgoogleit.com

Old June 26th 05, 01:35 AM
famous

Prince Lee wrote:
What are the best drivers for my card in Mandrake 10.1?

I want to know too, I used to use ati.2 but that no longer works
wioth xorg that i can tell.

And to all the micro-softheads who try to ruin user groups like this
one by insulting people, we know what you're doing, and these petty
tricks just show how scared you are.