Does nview on the 6600 PCI Express have zoom?

Old December 29th 05, 07:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Does nview on the 6600 PCI Express have zoom?

Can someone who actually has a board confirm that this feature works with
the current drivers?

And before anybody refers me to the Web site, I _know_ what the web site
says. Having just gotten burned by both Matrox and ATI on this issue I
want confirmation from someone who actually has the hardware in his
possession that the feature actually _works_ on nvidia.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Old December 30th 05, 03:22 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Hi,

I have this card with Abit AN8 m/b.

When Nview Desktop Manager is enabled from Control Panel there is a 'Zoom'
feature tab in the properties box with a variety of options. Although I have
only tested it very briefly for this reply - it is certainly there. A box
opened showing a magnified image of the area around the cursor, as you move
it about.

Hope that helps.

Jon

Old December 31st 05, 11:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Jon Dodd wrote:

Hi,

I have this card with Abit AN8 m/b.

When Nview Desktop Manager is enabled from Control Panel there is a 'Zoom'
feature tab in the properties box with a variety of options. Although I
have only tested it very briefly for this reply - it is certainly there. A
box opened showing a magnified image of the area around the cursor, as you
move it about.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. It does.

Jon

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Can someone who actually has a board confirm that this feature works with
the current drivers?

And before anybody refers me to the Web site, I _know_ what the web site
says. Having just gotten burned by both Matrox and ATI on this issue I
want confirmation from someone who actually has the hardware in his
possession that the feature actually _works_ on nvidia.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Diablotek NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / 512MB DDR2 / PCI Express Philjr1 Nvidia Videocards 2 October 5th 05 02:09 AM
6600 gt pci express which one? Anthony Nvidia Videocards 3 February 26th 05 10:02 PM
PCI Express? Christo General 8 October 25th 04 10:25 PM
6800GT AGP or 6600 PCI Express? husker Nvidia Videocards 14 October 14th 04 10:09 AM
nView and Outlook Express Norbert Wenkel Nvidia Videocards 2 May 17th 04 02:47 AM