ATI Radeon X1950 Inputs/outputs

Old December 24th 07, 10:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
pc

Default ATI Radeon X1950 Inputs/outputs

I've tried to find this information on the ATI / AMD web site, and it
just isn't very clear on the product pages. Further, I can't seem to
be able to find manuals for download.

I'm trying to understand how they get composite video out, S Video in,
S Video out and two DVI monitor connections with only three ports (two
DVI and and a single S video.)

I'd like to be able to use this card simultaneously with two DVI
monitors and digitize either composite video or S video from my 8MM
video camera.

Is the card good for this application? Digitizing video and sound
(from my audio in) while two monitors are connected?

If somebody can point me to a manual for the X1950 PRO or XTX I would
really appreciate it.

thanks.

pc

Old December 24th 07, 11:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
bandit

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:56:08 -0800 (PST), pc
wrote:

I've tried to find this information on the ATI / AMD web site, and it
just isn't very clear on the product pages. Further, I can't seem to
be able to find manuals for download.

I'm trying to understand how they get composite video out, S Video in,
S Video out and two DVI monitor connections with only three ports (two
DVI and and a single S video.)

I'd like to be able to use this card simultaneously with two DVI
monitors and digitize either composite video or S video from my 8MM
video camera.

Is the card good for this application? Digitizing video and sound
(from my audio in) while two monitors are connected?

If somebody can point me to a manual for the X1950 PRO or XTX I would
really appreciate it.

thanks.

pc

http://support.ati.com/ics/support/d...asp?deptID=894

look on left side for you're card after the page opens
Old December 25th 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Craig Coope

wrote:

I've tried to find this information on the ATI / AMD web site, and it
just isn't very clear on the product pages. Further, I can't seem to
be able to find manuals for download.

I'm trying to understand how they get composite video out, S Video in,
S Video out and two DVI monitor connections with only three ports (two
DVI and and a single S video.)

I'd like to be able to use this card simultaneously with two DVI
monitors and digitize either composite video or S video from my 8MM
video camera.

Is the card good for this application? Digitizing video and sound
(from my audio in) while two monitors are connected?

If somebody can point me to a manual for the X1950 PRO or XTX I would
really appreciate it.

thanks.

pc

There's video in on the 1950 pro cards? This is news to me, and I
wouldn't mind investigating it, if it actually exists on my particular
card.....

Yeah there is a VIVO on my pro

--
The Zero ST