6 Dollars! You Can't Lose!! AS SEEN ON OPRAH & 20/20

Old October 11th 07, 08:21 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
pfpate5

Default 6 Dollars! You Can't Lose!! AS SEEN ON OPRAH & 20/20

ATTENTION !!!! Before you take your time to read the information
below. Identify yourself to see if this money making plan is for you:

1. You are desperate to earn lots of money ( legally of course )

2. You have $6.00 to spend and many hours on your computer.

3. Laugh at yourself and call yourself "a fool " if this money making
plan ( not scam ) does not work for you .

4. Last but not least, you say to yourself " heck let me give it a
try, it only costs me $6 and few hours online "

NOW YOU CAN START READING !

This is a Money Making Plan and Not a Scam!!!
You have most likely seen or heard about this project
on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may
have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not,
here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step
detail. This program is by no means new. It has been
in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But
in the early days, it required a lot more time and
effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred
dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet,
the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more,
the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE
LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!!!

TESTIMONIAL:

A little while back, I was browsing through some interesting adds,
just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that
said you could make thousand of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through paypal to each of the
emails stated in the article.

You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at ...
6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (there are a lot)

I tried it. My reasoning was, Ok, I just send one dollar to six people
that I don?t know, they are now all a dollar richer because of me, so
as long as there are people out there like me willing to do it...it
must work!

It follows the same regulations as the ?mailed chin letters, which
according to the U.S. post office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! If
you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 $1241 of the
United States Postal Laws.

Then I invested the $6.00

Well guess what!!?

Within days, I started getting money in my paypal account!

I was shocked!

I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$24,641.00 and it?s still coming in rapidly.

P. Crown, New York

REQUIREMENTS:

You must have a verified Paypal account.

If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com..... and
get a free account.

I would suggest signing up for a business account if you can because
it does not limit you to the amount of money you can receive. But you
can try it out first with the personal account and switch when you
receive more than $500 a month.

Example: with a personal account you are limited to receiving $500.00
a month and withdrawing $500.00 a month.

STEP 1

Send, through Paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
IMPORTANT: Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the
comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST" What you are doing
is paying for a service .... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The Email List:
1
2

3

4

5

6

STEP 2

After sending the money to the 6 people on the list, you can remove
the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up
one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your
email address ( which you use for Paypal ) in the #6 position. Then
save it.

STEP 3

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
original as possible. Now, copy and paste your amended article to at
least 200 new groups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make-as well as everyone else on the list!

To find 200 news groups you log on to any search engine like
yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with
subject like, millionaire message board, money making message board,
employment message board, money making discussions, money making forum
or business message board, etc. You will find thousands and thousands
of messages.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:
When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15
will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00), etc.
through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!

REMEMBER... HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON GIVING!

This is excellent seed money to start or expand a business, buy your
dream home, car and pay off whatever bills you may have.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Q & A :

Q: Can I skip sending the $1.00 each to the 6 people on the list
above?

A: Yes, but why not join the good spirit of making this money making
plan work by just sending $1.00 to 6 people that you don?t know, they
are now all a dollar richer because of you, so as long as there are
people out there like you willing to do it...it must work! Those
people who receive your $1.00 will in turn put you on their ads.

Q: Can I erase all the 6 names above and replace them with my family
members and friends?

A: The money making plan won't work because your family and friends
don't know what you are doing and they are not prepared to receive the
$1.00 people send them ( they might not even have a Paypal account ).
Your promotion ads will be wasted. You can teach your family and
friends after you receive lots of money.

Q: Where can I find another email address list if one or more of the
email addresses from the list above do not have a Paypal account or
the account cannot receive any more money for this month?

A: It's very important to send the $1.00 to the 6 people from the list
above first before you post your ad. If you cannot send the $1.00 to
one or more of the people on the list, check another ad from the forum
to get another email to replace the non functioning one. Usually the
#5 and #6 on the list will be able to receive the $1.00 because they
just started the plan.