What the Latest Driver for A Geforce 3 Ti 200 ??

Old November 22nd 03, 06:36 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default What the Latest Driver for A Geforce 3 Ti 200 ??

Just need it giving away my old card, want to give the newest drivers
with it as well.

Thanks.

Old November 22nd 03, 07:15 AM
Anthony Brooks

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:

Just need it giving away my old card, want to give the newest drivers
with it as well.

Thanks.

I still use the 30.82's for mine.
Old November 22nd 03, 06:34 PM
phobos

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:

Just need it giving away my old card, want to give the newest drivers
with it as well.

Thanks.

I'm using the 52.16's and they work just fine.

Old November 23rd 03, 12:56 AM
DaveW

The newest STABLE driver for that older card is probably the 45.23.

--
DaveW

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in
message ...

Old November 23rd 03, 10:45 AM
Darthy

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:15:05 -0600, Anthony Brooks
wrote:

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:

Just need it giving away my old card, want to give the newest drivers
with it as well.

Thanks.

I still use the 30.82's for mine.

I second that.... The newer drivers 4x.xx and up start to become
unstable for GF4 cards and older.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!