Best Drivers for older GeForce 2 and 3 ?

Old January 19th 04, 05:36 PM
Asestar

Default Best Drivers for older GeForce 2 and 3 ?

Hello all
Can someone kindly tell me which drivers go best with following cards? (i'm
very new to nvidia, and thought the newer the better, obviously it's not). I
need driver that gives max performance for these two cards:

GeForce 2 GTS 64mb

GeForce 3 Ti200 64mb

Thanks in advance

Old January 20th 04, 03:52 AM
Mark A

"Asestar" wrote in message
Hello all
Can someone kindly tell me which drivers go best with following cards?

(i'm
very new to nvidia, and thought the newer the better, obviously it's not).

need driver that gives max performance for these two cards:

GeForce 2 GTS 64mb

GeForce 3 Ti200 64mb

Thanks in advance

I am running the latest 53.03 with GeForce 2 GTS 32mb. Seems to work fine
and lets you set custom resolutions (in-between the standard ones). However,
I have flashed by bios with 3.15.01.02.00. I got the bios from he
http://whitebunny.demon.nl/hardware/chipset_nvidia.html

Old January 20th 04, 04:22 AM
PRIVATE1964

23.11's
Old January 21st 04, 01:51 AM
neopolaris

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
23.11's

Finally a reasonable answer. 23.11 for the GTS and 30.82 for the GF3

Old January 21st 04, 08:53 AM
Darthy

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:51:51 -0500, "neopolaris" . wrote:

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
23.11's

Finally a reasonable answer. 23.11 for the GTS and 30.82 for the GF3

I'd recommend the 30.82s for the GF4 Ti4 cards as well for best
performance - unless playing some latest games like HALO.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!

On the brink of madness... I.C. Koets General 18 January 31st 05 11:49 PM
Please Help Mary Ati Videocards 36 February 29th 04 08:28 PM
Nvidia Geforce 4 Drivers, Vice City (PC), Halo Falcon 1209 Nvidia Videocards 0 October 19th 03 10:56 PM
NVIDIA GeForce2: Seeking the Latest Compatible Drivers & Installation Instructions Anonymous Nvidia Videocards 24 October 13th 03 08:16 AM
Are the lastest NVIDIA drivers the best for a geforce 2 mx? im currently using 2-3 yr old driver 6.50 and 7.52 nestlefoyle Nvidia Videocards 0 October 5th 03 09:16 PM