Check this out

Old October 1st 03, 08:23 PM
Asirys

Default Check this out

Check this out all of you and tell me what do u think... =)
its so cool

http://www.racewarkingdoms.com/cgi-b...erred+by+Funny

Old October 2nd 03, 03:17 AM
online

you piece of crap, that was not cool.

Old October 2nd 03, 10:46 AM
Ben Pope

online wrote:
you piece of crap, that was not cool.

Yes it was. I've done the same. Somebody has to stop these people from
simultaneously spamming us and cheating on whatever it is they are doing.
If you don't like being caught doing something you shouldn't... don't do it.

Ben

Old October 2nd 03, 12:10 PM
rstlne

"Ben Pope" wrote in message
online wrote:
you piece of crap, that was not cool.

Yes it was. I've done the same. Somebody has to stop these people from
simultaneously spamming us and cheating on whatever it is they are doing.
If you don't like being caught doing something you shouldn't... don't do

it.

Hu?

so you support what he did
or you dont support it

or you support it until your caught? ..

The referral system was in place when I emailed them about this guy, they
said they were going to ban him and remove the referral system to stop this
from happening .. the next guys complaint said that the referral system had
been removed (god bless promptness)

Old October 2nd 03, 12:12 PM
Ben Pope

rstlne wrote:
so you support what he did
or you dont support it

or you support it until your caught? ..

Spamming / cheating = bad.

Reporting spammer / cheater = good.

Ben

Old October 3rd 03, 07:06 AM
online

so what was cool then ben pope?

I simply stated that what that dude did was not cool and then you give some
sort of a contradictory thought. please explain.

Old October 3rd 03, 07:58 AM
rstlne

"online" wrote in message news:0m8fb.8501$6C4.4950@pd7tw1no...
so what was cool then ben pope?

I simply stated that what that dude did was not cool and then you give

some
sort of a contradictory thought. please explain.

yea heh
I dont think he realised
you "that was not cool"
him "yes it was"

heh

Old October 3rd 03, 09:36 AM
Ben Pope

online wrote:
so what was cool then ben pope?

I simply stated that what that dude did was not cool and then you give
some sort of a contradictory thought. please explain.

I didn't have the original post. I replied to You, who appeared to reply to
NaB.

Since reloading the newsgroup, the hierarchy has changed...

Ben

Check specs in notebook (lcd....) MuffinMan General 0 April 2nd 04 08:29 PM
Cyclic redundancy check sniffer General 2 October 17th 03 08:40 PM
Check this out... Asirys General 2 October 2nd 03 02:38 AM
Looking for program to check RAM type [email protected] General 1 September 24th 03 11:22 AM
Ram Check James General 5 September 2nd 03 03:02 AM