Happy Birthday America

Old July 5th 03, 06:19 AM
Z28

"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

Z28 wrote:

I wouldn't ask. There is to many oxy intelligent freaks around here. If

you
was really concerned you would start a new thread anyway.

LOL.. The above further proves my point in relation to the weak U.S
education system.

Really, explain that to me yug????? Since we Americans are uneducated. Since
fools are the in thing!

Old July 5th 03, 06:20 AM
OldfartJC

Myself for one.
"aj" wrote in message
Granted there are some intelligent Americans

Where ?????

Old July 5th 03, 06:24 AM
Banjo Dolt

In article ,
says...
ROTFLMAO!!! China is ages ahead of you rednecks.

Right...that's why they need to buy third rate military hardware from
Russia.
Old July 5th 03, 06:29 AM
SST

China? LOL, you need to get out more.

So you're in a pub and this really BIG guy kind of pushes his way past you
to the bar and overshadows your attempt to get the attention of the
bartender. In a fit of anger fueled by your own insecurities and the unjust
nature of life, you hit him in the jaw. Its a good blow and you managed to
knock out one of his teeth, spilling blood and tooth across the bar. You
smile to yourself then bam, this BIG guy kicks the living shot out of you.
First in the bar, then out back in the ally and again later-on on your front
porch. Days later, after he visits the dentist, he shows up with his buddies
and they start handing out smack-bottoms on a weekly basis.

and that was the price for attacking the USA. Sorry, I didn't make up the
rules but I sure live by them!

"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

SST wrote:

Well since the US is the most technologically advance nation in history,

would say that they are right here eating apple pie, drinking cold beer

and
watching fireworks on our High Definition TV's via satellite broadcast

in
the comfort of our air-conditioned homes gloating how wonderful life is.

ROTFLMAO!!! China is ages ahead of you rednecks.

I feel really bad for the brave young men and women still in the Middle
East. We should bring them back home.

That's right, because they don't belong there in the first place.

Old July 5th 03, 06:33 AM
Daemon Rose

Obviously my comment about the education level in the U.S was right on
target.

You should probably ease off on the subject of education considering your
posts amount to the equivalent of a bunch of monkeys banging on pots and
pans.

My point was that the mighty U.S didn't even see it coming.

The mighty U.S. didn't see it coming because it was a cheap shot planned by
a bunch of pussies like yourself whose only possible means of hurting
America was to attack unsuspecting innocent civilians.

And
the mighty U.S still hasn't resolved the issue.

Have you seen Bin Ladin lately? No? I didn't think so. By the way, how do
you like Afghanistans new government?

Issue resolved!

--
Daemon Rose

Old July 5th 03, 06:39 AM
Daemon Rose

Why would anyone celebrate the birth of the biggest pack of arseholes on
the
planet.

Because they happen to live in the best country to ever grace the planet.

Bitter? VBG

--
Daemon Rose

Old July 5th 03, 06:54 AM
Dave

SNIP.

Old July 5th 03, 07:22 AM
Anybody®

lol!
"HamMan" wrote in message
WARNING: May contain patriotic garbage

Old July 5th 03, 07:27 AM
Anybody®

Yup, and the rest of the world would probably turn on the US in that
instant.
"Daemon Rose" wrote in message
All of our buildings are still standing... Yours?

Are you insinuating the Canadians were responsible for that, ****wit?

As your comment indicates, Canadians aren't smart enough to pull something
like that off. Even if they were though, America would have the Canadian
military (Canada does have a military, right?...LOL) on it's knees in

about
two hours, so keep laughing. Sounds like you've chuckled yourself right
into a stupor.

Snap out of it.

--
Daemon Rose

Old July 5th 03, 07:42 AM
Lowen B. Holde

"Kai Robinson" wrote in message
And as usual, i re-iterate that i am not french. I enjoy poking fun at

them
too y'know. And had it not been for a bunch of us brits, you would have

been
most likely speaking german right now.

Had it not been for the Brits AND the Russians. Get your facts straight.
And Americans speaking German? I think not. How would Germany mounted a
successful invasion of America from across the Atlantic? True, the Brits
stopped the Germans from invading their island, but they lacked the manpower
and industrial might needed to pull off a successful invasion and liberation
of France, let alone trying to conquer Germany. Do a Google search on
"Dunkirk." And come to think of it, as an isolated island, where did
Britian get their extra food, raw materials, and ammunition from... I wonder
who... um, lets see... And to whom did they turn to for ships when the
German U-boats isolated them in the first place... hmm let's see, not
France... Not the USSR... hmm...

Americans ASSISTED with WW2 - but

Incorrect. The majority of forces from D-day on were American. The
majority of battles won and territory taken on the Western front were by
American troops. And don't forget that America was fighting on two fronts.
That's not a slight against the Brits, they put up a great fight. The
courage and willpower displayed by the English people during the Battle of
Britian will always remain one of the great moments in modern human history.
But to say America assisted is like calling the Atlantic a "little pond."

until 1942, they werent overly interested, what with being isolationist

and
all...

Incorrect again. Do a Google search on "lend lease." You flunk history
class. You've been living in France too long. Get out while you still can!
lol