Dell Is Messing up my credit

Old February 24th 08, 04:34 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
flamestar

Default Dell Is Messing up my credit

I returned a Dell Laptop and today I get a call from India saying I
didn't pay for the computer. I told them I retured the computer. They
told me I better call costomer service. Of course you can never talk a
person. Finally I got a recording a say their costomer service was
closed.

It nothing less the insane to buy anything from Dell as they don't
know if you have their computer or not and then after they screw up
your credit no one will talk to you.

Old February 24th 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

You may do better calling Dell during normal business hours. You also may do
better raising the issue on-line... Ben Myers

Old February 24th 08, 06:51 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
flamestar

On Feb 24, 1:22*pm, Ben Myers
wrote:
You may do better calling Dell during normal business hours. * You also may do
better raising the issue on-line... Ben Myers

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:34:09 -0800 (PST), flamestar wrote:
I returned a Dell Laptop and today I get a call from India saying I
didn't pay for the computer. I told them I retured the computer. They
told me I better call costomer service. Of course you can never talk a
person. Finally I got a recording a say their costomer service was
closed.

It nothing less the insane to buy anything from Dell as they don't
know if you have their computer or not and then after they screw up
your credit no one will talk to you.- Hide quoted text -

There was no reason to call me today and tell me to call customer
service when it is closed.

I have found they ignore e-mails and I have sent them plenty latly.
You get an automated response and very little else. I get about 1
response for every 4 messages and they all say the same thing which
they cannot help. The people in the email department do nothing.
Old February 24th 08, 07:11 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

Posted At: Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:52 PM
Posted To: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Conversation: Dell Is Messing up my credit
Subject: Dell Is Messing up my credit

wrote:
[...]

He wasn't suggesting email, he was suggesting chat. Much more useful.
That said, complaining that customer service won't help you when they're
closed seems a little odd.

Let us know what happens when you call when they're open. S*** happens.
I'm sure you have the confirmation number from the shipper for when you
sent it back, so it should be easy to show they signed for it.

End of story.

Old February 25th 08, 01:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Eugene

flamestar wrote:

There was no reason to call me today and tell me to call customer
service when it is closed.

Seems to be the norm with companies now. Wells Fargo bought our mortgage
from the company we had chosen and now every month, even though I have
never made a late payment, we get an automated call from their collections
department requesting I call them and its during the hours they are closed.
So I have to call them during their open hours the next day and I log in to
their web site and ask them why they are calling me when I see my payment
posted X number of days ago.
Old February 25th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

With tight money and the adjustable rate mortgage mess, the banks have gotten
paranoid and they have begun harrassing people with loans... Ben Myers

Old February 26th 08, 12:00 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Eugene

Ben Myers wrote:

With tight money and the adjustable rate mortgage mess, the banks have
gotten paranoid and they have begun harrassing people with loans... Ben
Myers

Mine has been fixed since 1995 and it was only a few years after that when
Wells took my mortgage so they know I have a good history so there is no
reason to call my for being on time. One of the collection people even
said that "Well looking at your file the reason we called is... I don;t
know why, I see your payment on time."
I've been asking for a supervisor each time now and asking them to open a
helpdesk ticket for their autodial system since it seems to be calling me
by mistake and that once our house sells we certainlay won't even consider
them for the mortgage on our next house. They haven't called this month so
maybe I finally got through to them.