Sempron warning

Old August 27th 04, 05:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Wes Newell

Default Sempron warning

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:41:34 -0700, Daniel P wrote:

Here
http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFil...ng/sempron.htm

Here what??

BTW, since you top posted with a sig line at the top, my news reader
properly cut everything that was below it. But as far as I can tell, it
has nothing to do with your link, so I still don't know what point you are
trying to make here. That Newegg sells bundled Semprons?

Old August 27th 04, 06:00 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Daniel P

Read you learned it elementry school

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"
newsan.2004.08.27.04.41.48.460796@TAKEOUTverizon .net...

Old August 27th 04, 06:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
BigBadger

"rstlne" wrote in message

"BigBadger" wrote in message
"crucom" wrote in message

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._11604,00.html

notice amd say's both socet A & 754 pin? what the deal with that

It's a mistake!

How is it a mistake?

No sorry... Semprons are available in both Soc A and 754.... I though he
meant one CPU was described as both...Doh!

Old August 27th 04, 08:34 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
rstlne

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
newsan.2004.08.27.04.41.48.460796@TAKEOUTverizon .net...
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:41:34 -0700, Daniel P wrote:

Here

http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFil...ng/sempron.htm

Here what??

He wants you to notice it's a **** ad, They give Benchmarks for PR Chips,
but they only sell non-pr chips

Old August 27th 04, 08:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Wes Newell

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:00:39 -0700, Daniel P wrote:

Read you learned it elementry school

Too bad you didn't learn how to post a newgroup message.

Old August 27th 04, 08:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Bob M

Ed wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:56:19 -0500, Bob M wrote:

This still won't sway me to buy Intel next time. But I will make sure I
do my research on the AMD chips before I do upgrade again. Thanks for
the info.

Bob

If the Celeron wasn't such a dog AMD would have made the Sempron run
faster, but it's a low end chip to compete with Celeron not Athlon XP or
P4 or A64, get over it! ;p

Ed

Get over what dickhead?
--
Takeoff is an option.
Landing is a must!

And in the end on wheels we will depend.
Old August 27th 04, 08:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Bob M

Wes Newell wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:56:19 -0500, Bob M wrote:

This still won't sway me to buy Intel next time. But I will make sure I
do my research on the AMD chips before I do upgrade again. Thanks for
the info.

Believe me, I'm not pushing Intel. The last Intel CPU I owned was a 486.:-)

No I didn't mean to imply that you were. I never thought that. I just
stated that I would stick with AMD. Some people would read this and jump
ship. But not me.

Bob

Old August 27th 04, 09:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Wes Newell" wrote

BTW, since you top posted with a sig line at the top, my news reader
properly cut everything that was below it.

Properly?
It's butcher. Find a workaround.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old August 27th 04, 10:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Ed Light" wrote in message

"Wes Newell" wrote

BTW, since you top posted with a sig line at the top, my news reader
properly cut everything that was below it.

Properly?
It's butcher. Find a workaround.

Correction: It's a butcher.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old August 28th 04, 04:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Wes Newell

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:01:17 -0700, Ed Light wrote:

"Wes Newell" wrote

BTW, since you top posted with a sig line at the top, my news reader
properly cut everything that was below it.

Properly?

Yes, properly. And if you would use a real news reader instead of an email
client like OE, it would do it properly too.:-)

It's butcher. Find a workaround.

What? You want me to break it like OE is? There's no need to find a
workaround, since there's not a problem with mine to workaround.:-)
Now since OE won't delete the old sig line, it's you that should find a
workaround, or delete it manually. But a real newsreader would do it for
you.

all (well, almost all) XP Pro programs stop working johnny Dell Computers 7 October 25th 05 08:21 AM
Sempron warning Wes Newell Overclocking AMD Processors 119 September 4th 04 04:10 AM
Sempron warning Wes Newell Overclocking AMD Processors 0 August 26th 04 02:10 AM
AMD SEMPRON CPU patrick Homebuilt PC's 0 July 29th 04 12:59 PM
Installing Ati Radeon 9700 drivers to Mandrake Linux 9.2 Meinz General Hardware 2 January 15th 04 06:09 PM