Sempron warning

Old August 30th 04, 06:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

Default Sempron warning

"Wes Newell" wrote
Just as a little test, I'm adding a second sigline manually to this
message after the original one. And then we'll see what happens. Or I
will, i guess if your reader doesn't support it, you won't.:-)

I see them!

The manual sigline is below this.

--
And this is the manually added one.

Old August 30th 04, 07:00 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Wes Newell" wrote
So you see, it deletes only the last occurance of the the sigline
sequence. Guess there's no need to bother the authors. Are you happy now?

:-)

Sure, if you are. ;-)

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old August 30th 04, 07:04 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Wes Newell" wrote
just entereed text.:-) Siglines are automatically inserted by the reader.

No wonder I was confused. I looked in my sigs and by chance, at one where I
apparently had entered the dash dash space myself.

When I use it I get a dash dash space.
But when I use one where I didn't enter a dash dash space I get one anyhow.

Apparently I copied that first sig in from a message and when I use it
Outlook Express is smart enough not to put another dash dash space.

So you're right.
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old August 30th 04, 10:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Wes Newell

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:59:05 -0700, Ed Light wrote:

"Wes Newell" wrote
Just as a little test, I'm adding a second sigline manually to this
message after the original one. And then we'll see what happens. Or I
will, i guess if your reader doesn't support it, you won't.:-)

I see them!

The manual sigline is below this.

--
And this is the manually added one.

Yes, I know you see them. You are supposed to see them in a message. it's
when you hit reply and the new message window comes up that it is
deleted.. Note that the bottom one was missing in the reply I did. That's
because the newsreader deleted it when I replied to it.

Old August 30th 04, 08:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
newsan.2004.08.30.09.08.47.308876@TAKEOUTverizon .net...
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:59:05 -0700, Ed Light wrote:

"Wes Newell" wrote
Just as a little test, I'm adding a second sigline manually to this
message after the original one. And then we'll see what happens. Or I
will, i guess if your reader doesn't support it, you won't.:-)

I see them!

The manual sigline is below this.

--
And this is the manually added one.

Yes, I know you see them. You are supposed to see them in a message. it's
when you hit reply and the new message window comes up that it is
deleted.. Note that the bottom one was missing in the reply I did. That's
because the newsreader deleted it when I replied to it.

OK Wes. Stop wasting your energy over it!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old August 31st 04, 04:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Buffalo

"Ed Light" So you're right.
--
Ed Light

Wow, now I can sleep better.
WTF do you two waste bandwidth using a sig anyways?
As if anyone besides yourselves really cares.

Old August 31st 04, 06:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Wes Newell

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:02:59 +0000, Buffalo wrote:

"Ed Light" So you're right.
--
Ed Light

Wow, now I can sleep better.
WTF do you two waste bandwidth using a sig anyways?
As if anyone besides yourselves really cares.

Can't speak for Ed, but I use mine so I can just point people to it when
they need info. The people that need the info will understand.

Old August 31st 04, 09:34 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
newsan.2004.08.31.05.36.59.679195@TAKEOUTverizon .net...
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:02:59 +0000, Buffalo wrote:

"Ed Light" So you're right.
--
Ed Light

Wow, now I can sleep better.
WTF do you two waste bandwidth using a sig anyways?
As if anyone besides yourselves really cares.

Can't speak for Ed, but I use mine so I can just point people to it when
they need info. The people that need the info will understand.

No sig, eh. If everyone did that all the power stations could cut back, I
guess. Plus less wear and tear on wires and fiber optics.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old August 31st 04, 09:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Buffalo

"Wes Newell" On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:02:59 +0000, Buffalo wrote:

"Ed Light" So you're right.
--
Ed Light

Wow, now I can sleep better.
WTF do you two waste bandwidth using a sig anyways?
As if anyone besides yourselves really cares.

Can't speak for Ed, but I use mine so I can just point people to it

when
they need info. The people that need the info will understand.

I know the reason, I was just having a little fun.

Old September 1st 04, 04:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ed Light

"Buffalo" wrote

I know the reason, I was just having a little fun.

Oh! Heh!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

all (well, almost all) XP Pro programs stop working johnny Dell Computers 7 October 25th 05 08:21 AM
Sempron warning Wes Newell Overclocking AMD Processors 119 September 4th 04 04:10 AM
Sempron warning Wes Newell Overclocking AMD Processors 0 August 26th 04 02:10 AM
AMD SEMPRON CPU patrick Homebuilt PC's 0 July 29th 04 12:59 PM
Installing Ati Radeon 9700 drivers to Mandrake Linux 9.2 Meinz General Hardware 2 January 15th 04 06:09 PM