Why do some USB leads have a "blob" on them?

Old February 17th 07, 04:04 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components
MassiveProng

Default Why do some USB leads have a "blob" on them?

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:56:15 +1100, "Michael C"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
I've got nine inches of "its" to go up in your pathetic little ass
with, little girl. You two little netTards run off with each other
now...

See what I mean kony, no need to read all three of these posts from Massive
Pong. All childish and all stupid.

You're the retarded twit that goes around calling people "it", you
retarded ****head.

Right back in your face, ****tard.
Old February 17th 07, 04:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components
Michael C

"kony" wrote in message
... or we could call them boring and redundant, but not
really worth a blind reply are they? Are you really
compelled to bother with a reply every time a child whines?

Of course not every time, i've ignore many it's posts and only replied to 2.
I haven't read that many but you can see the pattern pretty quickly. Have I
been wrong on any of the one's I haven't read?

Michael

Old February 17th 07, 06:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components
MassiveProng

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:44:58 +1100, "Michael C"
Gave us:

"kony" wrote in message
.. .
... or we could call them boring and redundant, but not
really worth a blind reply are they? Are you really
compelled to bother with a reply every time a child whines?

Of course not every time, i've ignore many it's posts and only replied to 2.
I haven't read that many but you can see the pattern pretty quickly. Have I
been wrong on any of the one's I haven't read?

Michael

Are you two so ****ing close that he would know what you have or
haven't read?

Get a room.
Old February 17th 07, 10:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components
Michael C

Do you really think I'm going to read your **** child?

Old February 17th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components
Homer J Simpson

"Michael C" wrote in message
u...

Do you really think I'm going to read your **** child?

Another phrase capable of a thousand interpretations!

--
..
..

Old February 17th 07, 06:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components
MassiveProng

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:11:13 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
Gave us:

"Michael C" wrote in message
. au...

Do you really think I'm going to read your **** child?

Another phrase capable of a thousand interpretations!

The phrase isn't capable of anything. The READER of the phrase might
be capable of at least one. Some readers more. Some, not at all.

The funniest thing is that he probably does.