help with my sound

Old February 18th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
sandygal

Default help with my sound

Hi can someone help me out the thing is i re-upgrade my computer last week to
window XP and all of a sudden i cant hear any sound on my computer and when i
go to sound n audio properties it says no device but someone told me to
reinstall the sound but i have no idea how to do please i need help

fanx sandygal

Old February 18th 07, 03:33 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers

First, install the motherboard chipset drivers, then install the audio and other
hardware drivers. Where do you get the drivers to install? Somehow you have
to determine which chipsets are part of your system, then download the
appropriate drivers from either the PB web site or the web sites of the chipset
manufacturers... Ben Myers

Old February 20th 07, 11:48 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Feb 18, 10:33 am, Ben Myers
wrote:
First, install the motherboard chipset drivers, then install the audio and other
hardware drivers. Where do you get the drivers to install? Somehow you have
to determine which chipsets are part of your system, then download the
appropriate drivers from either the PB web site or the web sites of the chipset
manufacturers... Ben Myers

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:56:13 GMT, "sandygal" u31847@uwe wrote:
Hi can someone help me out the thing is i re-upgrade my computer last week to
window XP and all of a sudden i cant hear any sound on my computer and when i
go to sound n audio properties it says no device but someone told me to
reinstall the sound but i have no idea how to do please i need help

fanx sandygal- Hide quoted text -

Upgrade what computer
Model etc
There are like a million different computers

You say re upgrade
Did it already have XP

If your sound card or on board chips is XP compatible
the above questions when answered will most likely result in a working
unit