Advice on this setup

Old June 28th 03, 08:27 PM
02935

Default Advice on this setup

I'd put this configuration together after some more research. What do others
think of the video card that I've picked? Thanks.

Intel D875PBZ motherboard
Intel P4 3GHz 800MHz
Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR memory (512MB)
Intel 875P chipset
Western Digital Raptor WD360
CenDyne 48/24/48/16 CD-RW/DVD-ROM
3.5 FD
Mid-Tower ATX with Zalman 400W power supply
Vantec Aeroflow VP4-C7040 Socket 478 Cooler
Asus V9480/TVD TI-4800 128MB AGP8X
SB Audigy 2

Old June 28th 03, 08:44 PM
Strontium

Save yourself about 100 bucks and get the D865GBF. Unless Gigabit LAN is
'that' important to you.

-

--
You, probably, thought you weren't going to die, today...SURPRISE!"

-The main character in Postal 2