New 5600 ultra

Old June 25th 03, 04:39 PM
Chad Pierce

Default New 5600 ultra

Has anyone released one yet.
With the new 400 clock speed.

--
Chad Pierce

Old June 25th 03, 07:41 PM

Yes, the Leadtek card seems to be the most widely available that I've seen.
You can find it at the following URLs:

http://www.pc-beyond.com/vcard-Leadtek.htm

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...fer=pricewatch

and there's more websites and other manufacturers wil soon follow.The ASUS
card will be out within two weeks and some dealers may already have them.

regards

"Chad Pierce" wrote in message
Has anyone released one yet.
With the new 400 clock speed.

--
Chad Pierce

Old June 26th 03, 12:09 AM
Paul

dont buy one get a ti4800 or ti4600

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...68&refer=price

Old June 26th 03, 05:56 PM
Dave

Why not? The 5600 Ultra is at least as fast as a ti4600 and comes with DX9
compatibilty.
Dave

a...