GA-8IHXP Rev. 2.1 Available Here

Old July 20th 03, 12:38 AM
sig666

Default GA-8IHXP Rev. 2.1 Available Here

Yep. already sold it.
I am running a GA-8KNXP ULTRA now.

When I got the GA-8IHXP you helped me with a SM Bus controller issue.
Thanks again but it is time to move on.

============

McGrandpa wrote:
You're selling yours?! That's the one I have...
McG.

"sig666" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4943&item=3422
291627

Old July 20th 03, 07:55 AM
McGrandpa

Right, "constantly in a state of vertical flux!" I know the axiom of
the PC! heh!
You're welcome, and maybe it's time for me to move on too. I just
picked up
a new vid card, and am running it at 4X, not 8, because that's just
all there is.
Perhaps it's time to go from 2.0A gHz to 3 plus?

So, how IS the KNXP Ultra?

McG.