laptop

Old July 12th 03, 05:11 PM
xedos

Default laptop

Hi,

The problem is the laptop is not working no sound from the harddisk no IMAGE
only the led is glowing green. And if I connect it to the socket the DC in
15v led and the accu led are burning (the accu led is burning orange). And
I'm testing the laptop without a hd. I use the hd to secure the files on a
other hd.
But if the hd is not in the laptop you have to see something on the screen
right ? and maybe the laptop was overheated because it was in a small
book-case. And then maybe the security of the laptop has shut the laptop
down. I have taken out all the parts of the laptop and i don't see anything
or smell anything. and every thing looks normal inside.and if the laptop is
on like 5 mins the cooling is beginging to start you can feel warm air
beside the laptop. So the temp sensor is working. And one thing when the
laptop is on and when i see the leds burning I can't open de Cd-drive. When
you have tips or questions you can ask me
I hope my english was good.
Greatings .