Question about using Quick Restore discs

Old June 30th 03, 11:20 PM
Miss Jo Anne CD

Default Question about using Quick Restore discs

I`ve used the Quick Restore disks on just about every Compaq I`ve ever
owned..You should have no problem..But at one point it will ask you for the
product code that came with your computer..If you don`t have that you will be
lost
Old July 1st 03, 12:50 AM
DEJ57

But at one point it will ask you for the
product code that came with your computer..If you don`t have that you will be
lost

It would be located on the front cover of the Windows manual/documentation
booklet that came with your PC....

Old July 2nd 03, 02:07 AM
bglenn

Thanks, everyone. The disks worked like a charm and the computer is
running like a new one.

I wasn't asked for the Windows/product code, even though I was ready
with it.

Old July 2nd 03, 05:43 PM
Mike Calkins

On my 1999 5000 series, they thoughtfully glued it inside the CD door on the
front of the chassis. Windows Me.....

Mike in Houston

When Good Discs Go Bad Ablang General 0 June 27th 04 03:47 AM
A7V600-X - quick question Linea Recta Asus Motherboards 4 April 30th 04 03:32 PM
Quick Question Joshua P. Hill Asus Motherboards 0 December 25th 03 03:58 AM
Quick HyperThreading question Darkfalz Asus Motherboards 3 November 6th 03 06:06 AM
Quick nForce/GeForce question. ~misfit~ General 4 October 30th 03 12:50 PM