Large cases for hard disks

Old June 13th 04, 12:24 PM
Charles Christacopoulos

Default Large cases for hard disks

Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier of large server cases with dual
(preferably) redundant PSUs. I am looking for something that might take
10-15 disks and I don't really care if it takes a mobo as I want to use
it just for disks. New or secondhand would do fine. Cheap is most
important :-)

Regards
Charles

--

Please remove _removeme_ to reply.
Work: http://www.somis.dundee.ac.uk/
Old June 13th 04, 01:00 PM
JULIAN HALES

"Charles Christacopoulos" wrote
in message ...
Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier of large server cases with dual
(preferably) redundant PSUs. I am looking for something that might take
10-15 disks and I don't really care if it takes a mobo as I want to use
it just for disks. New or secondhand would do fine. Cheap is most
important :-)

Regards
Charles

i just use seperate cases stacked. need a lot of cooling esp if scsi or
really fast which is why i keep 3 or 4 in each tower.