DVI to Component adaptor advice needed for a Media Centre PC.

Old June 8th 05, 06:23 PM
Jill haoulder

Default DVI to Component adaptor advice needed for a Media Centre PC.

DVI to Component adaptor advice needed for a Media Centre PC.

Ive got a Nvidia 6600 Gt Video card. And i want to connect it to my TV
but the Tv only has componate connections no DVI.

Anyway if i connect it like this would i get the same picture as if i
connected it via DVI or HDMI or atleast alot better than Svideo and
Rcas ??

And if i had some of those MicroSoft HD 720p and 1080i Trailers and
stuff would they be in realy HD on my TV ???

/ps my Tv is fully 720p and 1080i compatible.

Not sure if that would work. I was sure you neded DVi or HDMI to get
true HD from a Disc or fromy oru Media PC harddisc ???

Thanks for any help.