Screen capture question

Old December 15th 04, 01:15 AM
J. Clarke

Default Screen capture question

R. Henwirn wrote:

I am not currently an ATI user but am contemplating something along
the lines of the Radeon 9700.

My current card, a Matrox G400Max, allows me to do a screen capture
of the video. The screen capture is then saved into a folder and the
file is automatically renamed in a sequential manner (eg: IMG0001.BMP,
IMG0002.BMP, IMG0003.BMP...) every time I press the capture key.

Do the ATI video tools offer a similar capability? I have read that
when screencaps are taken they show up in a gallery. But are these
files saved and automatically renumbered into a directory somewhere
or do I need to save each file and assign them a name seperately?

And am I correct in interpreting that the next screen cap can take
place before saving and naming the previous one (so I can take
multiple screen caps quickly)?

thanks in advance for any help.

The gallery has a number of options, including "save to file" with a couple
of naming conventions. And yes, its possible to take a number of screen
captures in quick succession.

R.

--
--John