X800 screen output to TV

Old September 28th 04, 11:01 AM
Adam SLATER \(H0llyw00d H0gan\)

Default X800 screen output to TV

I have purchased the ATI Radeon X800 and it is running beautifully. I have
just connected it up to my Panasonic 142cm HDTV compatible Rear projection
TV.

I get the PC screen to fire up on my Panasonic TV however the screen is too
large on the TV. (It doesn't all fit on the screen, I have to scroll the
mouse to see parts of the screen that are off the edge).

Has anyone successfully got it working correctly and if so can they tell me
their settings ? My PC is set at 1280x1024 and I have the TV part set to
1080i as the TV is HDTV compatible.

Im in Australia on PAL-B

Old September 29th 04, 04:24 AM
JW

I have the same problem - Can't get it to scale properly -Too big
I guess we are Pioneers with this. Wish someone from ATI would jump in
here

Joe