Experience with the ATI All-In-Wonder graphics card.

Old November 28th 03, 04:04 AM

Default Experience with the ATI All-In-Wonder graphics card.

I would like to know if anyone can share their experience with ATI's
ATI All-In-Wonder graphics card. I know that there are different
types of these cards, so please mention which type you have and the
pros/cons.

I would also like to know which version of this card has the best
value. I figure one of the cards strikes the best balance between
performance and value.

Thanks,
Jim
Old November 29th 03, 03:54 AM
Aloke Prasad

I use a 9800 Pro AIW. Latest drivers and Multimedia suite.

Very happy with it.
--
Aloke
----