S-Video to SCART is grey

Old November 26th 03, 11:05 PM
jeremy

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:48:55 +0000, Darren wrote:

I'm haveing trouble with s-video to SCART. Using the same s-video to
SCART lead, the image on my home TV from my desktop is grey and the image
from my laptop to the shops TV is grey. For info I just got a black
screen from my laptop to my TV.

Is this typical? Is it the lead?

Thanks in advance

Darren

I think after testing with 2 TVs and 2 computers, it is safe to say the
lead (cable?) is bad

Living in the US I have never worked with SCART but I assume that is not
typical.

Please remove your windows partition when replying by email

Old November 29th 03, 07:49 AM
Brad

you have to set the video output to run scart....normally do on any units
that run scart.
might not be able to....
i run S-video outputs and they are great..

Video Card Help SteveC General 1 October 20th 03 07:08 AM
Where to get replacement video card fan? Or maybe just use a heatsink? Vanguard General 3 September 20th 03 07:24 PM
Video card memory too low BuDMaN General 4 September 12th 03 01:27 AM
Nforce 2 onboard video - hows it compare to a Geforce 2 GTS card? kony General 1 August 31st 03 07:30 PM
dual video, xp, and software paranoid General 1 August 26th 03 04:43 AM