Dustin Cook aka Diesel & His Insane "Car Bomb" Threats

Old March 16th 17, 09:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default Dustin Cook aka Diesel & His Insane "Car Bomb" Threats

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...qGpXNoJ52 %3E

https://is.gd/5rYPBb

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: A song for you cook
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:57:49 -0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:57:49 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

Naturous news Mar 2017 17:23:01 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

lol As if you know My health at all.

David, I've got pics of you. Some much more recent than others. You
are not in the worlds, best, physical shape. Don't kid yourself. I
wouldn't. Besides, I know what you did for a living too, and, you've
mentioned some about your medical status in posts throughout the time
I've had the misfortune of coming across you.

This crazy son of a psycho has pics of Eagle. Gee, how damning is
that?

I guess since a retired, elderly man is not the "best, physical
shape" means Duck****er has the means and the right to threaten the
man physically.

He knows what Eagle did for a living. Oh, my gawd! How crucial is
that to Duck**** dropping more doxs? But, wait a moment, we all know
what Eagle did for a living. He's talked about it for years.
However, that doesn't matter. The GreatMOFO Of Coders, DragBoiDusti,
somehow has to take credit for somehow through some imagined,
brilliant cyber sleuthing finding out this fact which we all already
knew.

I know exactly where you live boy.

That's what you think, anyhow.

Based on your previous threats of car bombing,

You mean My response to YOUR bombing threats to Me?

See how the Great Lie Technique works for the DustiDragBoi? He
"forgets" it was he who threatened to "bomb" Eagle. When Eagle
jokingly retaliated with a threat of his own, Duck**** conveniently
forgets he began the threat and begins a new BIG LIE.

You have an MID to support that claim? If you don't know what an MID
is or how to find it, just ask your friend BoaterDave. As much as I
don't personally care for his antics, I will give credit where credit
is due.

He doesn't care or BoaterDave's antics. Hell, their antics are
always paired. The both of this ****-for-brains troublemakers have
been making the rounds of Usenet for years, destroying one group
after another with their off topic, x-posted crap.

I described in fair detail the layout of my pad and it's surroundings
back when the car bombing threat was made by you.

How conveniently he "forgets" he was the first to employ the threat
of "bombing". Remember this is the same DuckDick that has threatened
people for two decades on Usenet. He usually threatens to shoot
them. It seems that threat bored him and he had to switch to car
bombing his "enemies". (Enemies is in quotes because this psycho
******* is totally paranoid. All someone has to do get threatened
with a shooting death is to disagree with him on anything or any
subject.)

I stated how you'd
be caught on security cams long before you reached the house.

Security Cam? Ha! This asswipe lives on a back street 1/4 acre
rundown **** box owned by his bro.

Explain
to me HOW IN THE **** that would be possible with the gsv you
provided? We'll just pretend the discussion concerning the heavy
machinery, gating, and a large metal scrap pile didn't happen, then.
We'll also forget all about the information I provided concerning the
mudhole from hell my entire yard including long driveway turns into
when it rains here. It isn't paved yet, and, I have no grass to speak
of, aside from a very small rectangular patch I've managed to make
grow as an experiment. After spending hundreds by now on grass seeds
that wouldn't take to the soil. Now, thanks to the experiment, I know
exactly which seedlings will take and give me green grass! It'll just
take awhile for them to actually make grass, but, before this weeks
out infact, I'll have the entire area littered with them.

You know, I've heard some delusional **** from this psycho, but the
above is the most psychoneurotic crap I've heard from him. His
complete failure as a human being is catching up to him at his near
forty years of age.

The house in the gsv you shared has green grass all over it. in fact,
the one David Brooks created and tried to pass off as an innocent
mistake does as well.

I'm tired of the desert landscape here. If I wanted desert, I'd go
back to NM. I haven't seen that address poasted either.

Oh, ****! Now the asswipe is deflecting his "hunters" toward NM. The
Web info on him has him from Main, to Kingsport, and to another
backwoods **** hole near Kingsport. The name of which I forget and
don't care to stop to look up.

He whines about he thinks I do with/for HHI, all the while, Retaining
copies of my material and uploading them to other sites. Permission
to do that was never granted and he's well aware of that. Infact,
when called out for it, he claimed that once it's on the internet,
it's fair game. *paraphrased* Original comment can be located and
posted if you need it. It's very close, if not, the same comment he
wrote to Seanymph concerning some material of hers that he copied
without permission. He has a tendency of doing whatever he likes but,
expects others to walk a different path.

He's been mouthing the above complaint for almost a decade. It's
ironic that this DragBoi has the nerve to complain about someone
downloading some crap from his web site and posting it elsewhere.
Isn't this the virus writing/passing piece of dung who steals music
and uploads it to torrent sites? This psycho moron makes absolutely
no sense at all. He's entered dementia at an early age it seems.

The address provided in the Core Technologies programs that I
recently shared a link for doesn't come up in the databases a layman
with a credit card would have access to. I was able to find it in a
particular database that I have full access to, but, I seriously
doubt the companies that charge you various fees to get public
records for you do. It's not meant for public use. ROFLMFAO!

Core Technologies? Ha! This asshole cobbles together a bunch of DOS
crapola back twenty years of so ago and invents a company name that
he hopes will legitimatize his amateur, crappy DOS junk. There is a
real company with that name. Maybe someone should slip them the news
that their company name is being used by some script kiddie psycho.

Do you even know how your information is typically added/maintained
that's made available to you for various fees on those search sites,
David? YOU actually have to do a few specific things to get yourself
accurate records on the databases those pay for sites use. Same as
with the database I mentioned to some degree.

Here again is his second favorite subject, dropping dox. His first
favorite subject is explaining to people how he is going to kill
them. Can someone tell me why this asswipe thinks that "dropping
dox" is so "deadly"? I guess in his fantasy world a crazy will
magically appear and kill the person - or family, that he is
"dropping dox" on. Although, he did honestly try to get a woman
raped and killed a few years back when he "dropped dox:" on her in
an alt sex group. He posted her name and addy, inviting pervs to
drop by and get laid.

I even explained why I do the things I do, several years ago when BD
thought he 'got me' with the gsv post he shared asking if this was my
house. He claimed to have understood why he got the response from me
in the way in which he did. I wrote then that he was trying to spread
cow manure over the mess he'd created. And, his recent posts confirm
that my opinion of his real intentions was accurate at the time I
wrote it. Infact, it's still accurate today!

This asshole has been chewing on this same piece of crap nonsense
for about the last decade. He's nuts!

OOOOOOOOO.....paranoia...buhahahahaha!

As I've mentioned before, I have some heavy equipment around this
place and a lot of scrap material of various kinds. That's $$$ I'm
protecting with the security system.

Gee, he's got a new fantasy now. He's a junk yard owner. He's NUTS!

Primarily against thieving
*******s out to make a buck off my stuff. Say I'm at work, somebody
with the right kind of truck (a big rig or dump truck) could drive up
here and hookup to one of my flatbeds , once they've hotwired my
bobcats and driven them up there, along with the skid and a small
backhoe tractor. And then just drive off with a **** ton of my gear
money wise.

His Bobcats? This flunked-outta-life LUSER has little else but a
rusted out ancient van. If it wasn't for his bro giving him a room
to live in, this fantasizing nut case would be living hand-to-mouth
out of his van.

They might find my truck since it's stashed nearby and take it with
them too. The security cams are high enough detail that if my ****
gets taken, short of them wearing ski masks or something, I'll be
able to get solid video on the thieving *******s.

This fantasy gets wilder and wilder as it goes along. It's kind of a
new one. (A junk yard no less. Ha!)

I've written about the stuff I've got around here for years.
Described to you the hassle and risk you'd be taking coming anywhere
near here, years ago, when you threatened to place a car bomb
underneath one of my vehicles. I think you specified my van, but, I
could be wrong on which vehicle is supposed to blow up with me in it.

He was the FIRST to mention car bombs. I think he at one time
threatened the suicidal G. Morgan with such an attack. His vicious,
dangerous stalking helped drive G. Morgan to suicide.

Threats are like ****, everyone dumps. Your little pea shooters
don't scare Me cook. lol

We are again back to guns. This guy *will* kill someone someday. It
is his life's ambition to do so.

I'm not threatening you in any way shape or form. And, I certainly
wouldn't waste my time, or yours, by firing 22LR rounds at you. I'm
confident that whichever long gun I decide to use will render you non
threatening.

Good grief, Charley Brown! This asshole thinks he can spend a
thousand or so words threatening someone but all that is negated by
his saying he is not threatening anyone. Oh, yeah. The cops, judge
and jury will buy that insane thought process. Right?

We have a history, a documented history of you writing that you would
come here and put a car bomb underneath one of my vehicles. Since I'd
have no way of knowing if you had a bomb with you or how much of an
explosive force it's designed to create. Perhaps you want to vaporize
the vehicle that exploded with me in it as well as everything around
it for a large distance. There's no ****ing way I'm going to let you
get anywhere near my stuff or my house.

How many people on Usenet have you ever met who have spent two
decades threatening to kill or maim someone? This guy is NUTS!

I consider you to be a threat the moment your on cam specifically due
to your threat of placing a car bomb on one of my vehicles.
Explosives are not something to **** around with. We're not talking
about you using a firearm and shooting at me or anything.

He invents this car bomb crap from some post he himself made as a
threat to Eagle. When Eagle laughingly responded back with the same
nonsense, DustiDragBoi thinks that's enough to justify killing
Eagle. When or where on Usenet have you ever come across such a nut
case as Dustin Cook aka Diesel?

Hell, for all I know about you (databases don't keep everything there
is to know about you, despite what you see in the movies) the bomb is
physically very small, but capable of turning most of my property
into a giant crater. As a result, for the safety of myself and anyone
else present either in the house or nearby, I'm not about to take
unnecessary chances. Not when a possible explosive device is
involved.

He keeps inventing reasons to kill Eagle. How do we spell S-I-C-K,
kiddies?

What I do know is that you threatened to place a car bomb on one of
my vehicles. As I have no way of knowing by looking at you on video
what you've got with you, I will scope you as soon as is possible and
shoot you. Sorry, but, I'm not about to **** around with someone who
could be carrying an explosive of unknown size. I'd rather be judged
by twelve than blown to bits by some crazy nearly illiterate indian
who's off his meds.

How many times have we been through this same repeating paragraph so
far?

It would be different if I provided you the actual address on me,
privately, and invited you to come and visit so we could discuss
things in person. But, if you're caught on video sneaking around,
getting closer to things of value OR my ****ing house, you're going
to meet your turtle god a bit sooner than you expected. As far as I'm
concerned, I'm not only protecting my own property but anyone else
who might be visiting and/or live at my house. Bombs are not
something to be ****ing around about, David. That's serious ****.

Unbelievable. We had to go through yet another paragraph of bomb
crap.

Does anyone think this guy isn't NUTS?