MMC 9.0 motion trigger (crashing) help needed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th 04, 10:03 AM
wd

Default MMC 9.0 motion trigger (crashing) help needed

I am using an ati AIW 8500 dv with xp-sp-1, dx-9.0a and all the
required installs for the cats and MMC, along with cat4.4 and mmc 9.0
(extremely clean install of drivers, oem.inf's registry etc.) P4 2.0 1
gig ram

I have used just about all the drivvers and MMC's since I got this
card and have never had a problem that rage 3d or this NG did not have
documentation on.

I have a security camera hooked up to the AIW and have never had a
problem using motion trigger to capture movement. Have been able to
"set up" the sensitivity of the movement in all previous versions of
MMC.
With the 9.0 I get to the screen where you adjust the "include
area" and mmc crashes everytime. Did re-installs twice, doing an
extremely clean install and still crashes . Error report Dialog box
points to a file named "DRVDSHOW.DLL"

Re-instaled 8.9 and all is well.

Noticed the Drvdshow.dll is newer in 9.0.

Can someone PLEASE checkout their motion trigger in 9.0 and see if it
is a problem specific to my computer? OR any ideas on a workaround?

TIA

GA-7VAX random crashing Logical Narcoleptic Gigabyte Motherboards 5 August 25th 04 06:41 PM
HELP NEEDED BSOD dino Homebuilt PC's 7 July 30th 04 08:52 PM
how to test a motherboard? minimun needed? Mario Asus Motherboards 2 April 14th 04 12:46 AM
A7M266 and XP2000 T-bred: What mods are needed? Keegan Asus Motherboards 5 August 6th 03 02:58 AM
Constant crashing Patch Homebuilt PC's 1 July 14th 03 11:03 PM