Raid aka Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum Threatens To Post Man's SS# +Financial Records

Old January 28th 17, 05:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default Raid aka Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum Threatens To Post Man's SS# +Financial Records

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...AJD832%40no%3E

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: PING: The boater
From: Dustin
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:58:46 GMT

Bear wrote in
. 254.104:

Dustin wrote in

G. Morgan wrote in
:

David_B wrote:

FromTheRafters wrote:
Aardvark explained on 9/12/2012 :
On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:19:12 +0000, Dustin wrote:

Aardvark wrote in
:

claim. It seems he much prefers slime, innuendo, insinuation
and implication over real honest-to-goodness proof.

Which is why I said a couple of years ago that I'd like to
punch him straight in the ****ing nose. And if I ever did meet
him in person, I would!

I was telling a non computer user mate a few months ago about
the boater and the way he insults and denigrates, insinuates and
implicates, lies and slimes, endangers others' personal safety
and breaches their right to privacy and gave him examples.

My mate straight away said that if some on-line were like that,
he'd get really ****ing frustrated because you just can't deck
the ****ers when they go so much out of their way to annoy you.
:-)

That's where hacking comes in handy.

I have no doubt that you know *exactly* how to do that, FTR! ;-)

When was the last time *you* committed illegal computer trespass?

http://cyber-crime-defense.com/computer-trespass.html

Didn't you offer to hire Dustin for that exact same thing?

Yes yes he did. As I declined his offer, he felt it his need to tell
the world where he thought I lived with a ****ing google street map.

Dustin surely it's no crime to click "Streetview" when Google maps is
showing someone's address on a map.

It's no crime for me to post your financial records via an anonymous
remailer with your SS # and everything else required to be you.

Just an ethical delimma right now.

Keep pushing me tho and you'll solve that delimma.

Anyway you said you didn't live at the place he showed but somewhere
up the road. So why the worry?

See above, read it again.

--
There ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees. I got
bills to pay. I got mouths to feed. Ain't nothing in this world for