AMD SATA RAID DRIVER

Old October 23rd 09, 01:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Joe[_28_]

Default AMD SATA RAID DRIVER

Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.
Old October 23rd 09, 03:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
TM

"Joe" wrote in message
Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
install disk.

Old October 23rd 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Joe[_28_]

TM wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7
will be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but
nothing.
I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
install disk.

Thanks, I guess I will find out today when I install it. After system
backup.

Old November 11th 09, 12:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
bardman

Default AMD SATA RAID DRIVER chipset hope this helps bardman

TM wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7
will be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but
nothing.
I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
install disk.

guys in in some motherboards the driver comes from the chipset
manufacturer like in my case nvidia they have a new
Version:

15.51 WHQL
Release Date:

2009.10.06
Operating System:

Windows 7
Language:

English (U.S.)
File Size:

59.3 MB

Download

Release Highlights
Supported products
Additional information
Windows 7 32-bit Driver Versions:

* Ethernet Driver (v73.14) WHQL
* Network Management Tools (v73.16) "Sedona"
* SATAIDE Driver (v11.1.0.33) WHQL
* SATARAID Driver (v11.1.0.33) WHQL
* RAIDTOOL Application (v11.1.0.30)
* SMBUS Driver (v4.74) WHQL
* SMU Driver (v1.71) WHQL
* Installer (v7.57)
* Audio Driver (v1.00.00.59)

Please go to main driver page to find latest NVIDIA nForce drivers for
your graphics card.
nForce 7 series:
780i SLI, 790i SLI, 750i SLI, 790i Ultra SLI

nForce 6 series:
650i SLI, 650i Ultra, 680i SLI, 680i LT SLI, 680a SLI

nForce 5 series:
550, 560, 570 Ultra AMD, 570 SLI Intel, 590 SLI AMD, 570 SLI AMD, 590 SLI In