320GB of RAM

Old May 20th 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

Default 320GB of RAM

yep .. thats how much memory the 100 ML530G3 servers I am working on for
this DR are stacked with.

these suckers boot slowly, but damn ... once they get rolling, they are FAST
!!!

- LC (DR in Philly)

Old May 20th 07, 04:38 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

Default make that 3200GB of RAM

DR's ware me out, cant even do simple math at the end of the day

But damn, 3.2 Terabytes of ram ....

wowzers

- LC

Old May 20th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Phil

"Nut Cracker" wrote in message
t...
DR's ware me out, cant even do simple math at the end of the day

But damn, 3.2 Terabytes of ram ....

wowzers

- LC

"Nut Cracker" wrote in message
yep .. thats how much memory the 100 ML530G3 servers I am working on for
this DR are stacked with.

these suckers boot slowly, but damn ... once they get rolling, they are
FAST !!!

- LC (DR in Philly)

Think that's something.
Now imagine each is one great looking nympho. What the heck are you going to
do with 100 of them, talking about "ware" out!

Oh well, I guess if you can afford 100 of them, it will take that many to
figure your tax bill. Ha ha .
Phil

Old May 21st 07, 03:27 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

"Phil" wrote in message

"Nut Cracker" wrote in message
t...
DR's ware me out, cant even do simple math at the end of the day

But damn, 3.2 Terabytes of ram ....

wowzers

- LC

"Nut Cracker" wrote in message
yep .. thats how much memory the 100 ML530G3 servers I am working on
for
this DR are stacked with.

these suckers boot slowly, but damn ... once they get rolling, they are
FAST !!!

- LC (DR in Philly)

Think that's something.
Now imagine each is one great looking nympho. What the heck are you going
do with 100 of them, talking about "ware" out!

Oh well, I guess if you can afford 100 of them, it will take that many to
figure your tax bill. Ha ha .
Phil

recovery machines provided by SunGard ... not mine, per se

Old May 25th 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Any Propaganda==Enemy Propaganda

I have this motherboard that will not run right with more than 2GB ram
it seems timing and control get out of whack and you must slow the ram down
quite a bit before everything will work.

The question here is:
Will ALL the ram run at its full rated speed with this much ram installed ??

Old May 29th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 May 2007 23:38:31 -0400, "Nut Cracker"
wrote:

DR's ware me out, cant even do simple math at the end of the day

Or spell, or avoid top posting!

But damn, 3.2 Terabytes of ram ....

That's nothing. I have an ipod with a 60 Terabyte RAID array and 7
Terabyte flash.

you must be new around here ....

posted from :
alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
and not some website that skims the real usenet

- LC