Can't browse RIB website on ProLiant ML370 G2

Old February 23rd 07, 01:07 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Jayson

Default Can't browse RIB website on ProLiant ML370 G2

Hi All,

I've configured the RIB to use a static IP address, yet when I attempt
to connect to the address via a web browser, it flashes up briefly and
then comes up with the standard 'Page not found' error. Now, I am
using Vista with IE7, and I assume that's not helping matters. I've
tried adding the address as a trusted site to no avail.

Can anyone help???

Thanks.

Old February 26th 07, 12:19 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Jayson[_2_]

Yes, I can ping it no problem.

Old February 26th 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

"Jayson" wrote in message
ps.com...
Yes, I can ping it no problem.

I have a couple machines at work, and one of my own, which have started to
display this same behavior.

Curious, no ?