Initial Install - Compaq Smart Array 221

Old October 25th 04, 04:43 PM

Default Initial Install - Compaq Smart Array 221

Could or would anyone post a copy of Compaq Smart Array 221. Ihave missed
placed the office CD... I would like to have a copy before I reinitialize
the array.

Thank you...

Old October 26th 04, 01:55 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use. Also, I dont think that
the Office CD has support for compaq hardware.

Depending on the server you have, you can download SmartStart 5.5 or 6.4
from me. Send an email to: cpqiso at dnsplus dot net for instructions. Make
sure that the subject of the message is "smart start" (without the quotes).

- LC

Old October 26th 04, 02:24 AM
Larry

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I

cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use.

Ahh, come on . . . Why can't you?

Does that mean you can you post hardware to a binary group?

How much bandwidth do I need to D/L a 4200 RAID card?

:-)

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Old October 26th 04, 02:27 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

"Larry" @ . wrote in message ...

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I

cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use.

Ahh, come on . . . Why can't you?

Does that mean you can you post hardware to a binary group?

How much bandwidth do I need to D/L a 4200 RAID card?

:-)

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

When you figure it out, let me know ... Im in the market for 3 of them.

By the way, did you come to the same conclusion I did about your UPS issue?

- LC

Old October 26th 04, 02:37 AM
Larry

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
news

"Larry" @ . wrote in message ...

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I

cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use.

Ahh, come on . . . Why can't you?

Does that mean you can you post hardware to a binary group?

How much bandwidth do I need to D/L a 4200 RAID card?

:-)

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

When you figure it out, let me know ... Im in the market for 3 of them.

By the way, did you come to the same conclusion I did about your UPS

issue?
- LC

Unfortunately yes.

It looks like we can get into a new Compaq UPS R3000 XR for about $530 +
shipping. It appears the Compaq Six Port Card 192185-B21 will allow control
of our three servers off one UPS.

Thanks for doing that research for us!

Larry

Old October 27th 04, 07:33 AM

In my reserach it has to be version 7.0 I think not to sure on the
version... All I know is that I need to re-initalize the array... and
without that cd I am unable to re-configure the array...

Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 24th 04 02:30 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 17th 04 08:30 PM
Compaq FAQ ** NEW INFO** HH Compaq Computers 0 May 15th 04 11:56 AM
Compaq FAQ **Pls read before posting a question** HH Compaq Computers 0 May 1st 04 11:28 AM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 January 31st 04 12:44 PM