[EP35-DS4] Computer doesn't see the hardisk!

Old November 15th 09, 10:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Hardstyle

Default [EP35-DS4] Computer doesn't see the hardisk!

I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit on my new computer:
I've got 3 hardisk, 1x500gb for the storage.
2x250gb in raid0 for the operative system!
Motherboard is an EP35-DS4

When i'm in the windows7 installation, it see only the 500gb hardisk.

I have downloaded the drivers of EP35-DS4 For SATA Raid (64bit)
then i'v put them in a USB and tried to load them but still nothing!

What i should try?

Thnks you, and sorry for my bad english!

Old November 16th 09, 02:07 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
peter

Which begs the question of which SATA connectors you are using
as this board has 2 separate SATA chipsets..one connected to the
Southbridge(intel drivers) and the other connected to a Gigabyte Sata
controller( Gigabyte drivers)

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Hardstyle" wrote in message

I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit on my new computer:
I've got 3 hardisk, 1x500gb for the storage.
2x250gb in raid0 for the operative system!
Motherboard is an EP35-DS4

When i'm in the windows7 installation, it see only the 500gb hardisk.

I have downloaded the drivers of EP35-DS4 For SATA Raid (64bit)
then i'v put them in a USB and tried to load them but still nothing!

What i should try?

Thnks you, and sorry for my bad english!

Memory on GA-EP35-DS3L/S3L Pete Rynas Gigabyte Motherboards 0 September 2nd 08 12:31 AM
STR-3 on GA-EP35-DS3l Pete Rynas Gigabyte Motherboards 3 July 8th 08 05:27 AM
HELP w/GA-EP35-DS3L MEMORY Pete Rynas Gigabyte Motherboards 3 July 1st 08 02:18 AM
Max hardisk size Rajat General 5 May 10th 08 12:50 AM
HELP REQ: Hardisk Issues Tilly Storage (alternative) 10 October 7th 06 03:59 PM