P4P800 Bios Settings & Others.

Old April 16th 04, 08:17 PM
Mirko

Default P4P800 Bios Settings & Others.

Hello
in my P4P800's bios, Advanced Menù, Chipset Section (where I can set memory
parameters) I found two settings wich are "ICH Delayed Transaction" and "MPS
Revision". The first can be setted as Enabled-Disabled and the second one
can be setted as 1.1 or 1.4
On my manual I didn't found any explanation of these settings. I ask you if
you know something about and If a change of this parameters can improve
performance.
Second: Do you think that a bios upgrade can improve a compatibility with a
memory module compatible at about 80-90%?
The third think is about 3dmark2001se build 330. I do 7700pts also when I
change CAS Latency. Is it a bug?
Fourth: If I set CAS Latency as 3.0 , programs like CPU-Z and Sandra 2004
read Cas Latency as 2.5 but if I set CL=2.0 they read as 2.0!!! Boh!!
I don't know if my motherboard is defect, but I hope not this....

Thanks in Advance
Mirko - Italy -

P4P800 acting flakey bios checksum failure Stacey General 6 March 7th 04 04:35 PM
Bios settings change on their own Not so quick General 5 March 1st 04 02:06 AM
Downgrading the BIOS of my p4p800-vm...possible? KILOWATT General 3 January 2nd 04 08:37 PM
BIOS Gricalus General 3 July 13th 03 12:07 PM
bios hung while flashing mdp General 1 June 23rd 03 11:18 AM