Drive lights are out

Old May 14th 05, 04:47 PM
David Pendleton

Default Drive lights are out

After my last reboot of my ProLiant 3000, the drive lights on my drives are
out. Everything seems to be working fine and there are no errors in the
event log.

The activity lights work fine.

Any idea what would cause this?

--
ROT-13 my email address to reply directly

Old May 15th 05, 04:37 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

if you are running windows, go to the Services Control Panel applet, and
check to see that the "HP Insight Stroage Agents" are in the "Started"
state.

What version the Proliant Support Pack did you install on your server ?

Also, what changed on your system prior to the last reboot ?

Old May 18th 05, 10:57 PM
David Pendleton

Reinstalling the support pack seems to have taken care of it.

Thanks much for the help.

Dave