FX5800 Ultra

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th 03, 02:02 PM
Scott

Default FX5800 Ultra

All 5800's were built by Nvidia (as well as all 5900's). I think you =
should have taken a pass on the 5800 because it was basically a mistake =
to ever release it. Even Nvidia jokes about the 5800 and admits its not =
a good card. Return it and get the 5900 before its too late.

Scott
"Carchadon" wrote in message =
Just installed my new card today - awesome - sound isnt too bad (I =

dont have
the PC right next to my desk) - I don't care what people tell me it's =

great card - all my game sin max-max-max detail/quality - 8x Ansi and =

4x
AA - Texture sharpening etc. smooooooth.
Was waituing for a 5900 Ultra but this one was going for =A3200 and is =

one
built by nVidia (not a third party supplier so guess it may have been =

reference board) - will try overclokcing later but from what I have =

read
dont hold out much hope - especially as it has thatdaft auto-step down =

on
the clock speeds when it reaches a certain temp......
=20

GA-K8NS Ultra 939 Dual Channel Memory Unusable Ray Letulle Gigabyte Motherboards 5 December 14th 04 06:18 PM
Ultra DMA Ken Homebuilt PC's 28 November 14th 04 01:54 AM
Scarcity of High Speed, Ultra Speed, and Ultra Speed Plus CDRW media? Dave Cohen Cdr 1 April 9th 04 10:30 PM
ATI 9600 Pro V's Geforce FX5600 (non ultra) Trevor Marsh Ati Videocards 3 September 24th 03 09:32 AM
Any temp monitor for fx5800 ultra Tom Sadler Nvidia Videocards 4 June 26th 03 08:04 AM