Ebuyer Attrocious Customer Service

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th 04, 11:38 PM
Stephen

Default Ebuyer Attrocious Customer Service

Ebuyer has appalling customer service standards.

Firstly I'll state that in the past I've ordered from Ebuyer and not had a
problem as the items have always arrived on time.

But now I need their customer services there's a huge problem as I've found
out to my cost. Basically it seems to me there's no customer services at
Ebuyer or if there is they're totally ignorant by ignoring my attempts to
contact them on that crap e-notes system. They haven't had the common
decency to reply to me.

The problem is that Ebuyer have told me that the item I ordered has been
despatched to me by Royal Mail and they helpfully gave me the reference
number of the package. Two weeks after the alleged despatch it's still
failed to turn up. I've contacted Royal Mail with the reference number to be
told that there's no record of an audit trail for the item and it's not
entered into the Royal Mail system. This leads to the conclusion it's not
actually been despatched. Further evidence it's not in the Royal Mail system
is that a card through the door if they are unsuccessful in delivering an
item plus I've checked with the local sorting office and they're not holding
any items for collection for me.

So a letter has now been despatched, by first class recorded delivery, to
Ebuyer (addressed to Paul Cusack) demanding that the item is now sent to me
without any further delay. I know one part of their website states they
don't like you to contact them by any other means than e-notes so why don't
the ignorant customer services reply to you? If the letter doesn't have the
desired effect the next step is to report them for taking a credit card
payment without sending the goods which is against the agreement for credit
cards. I've already informed my credit card issuer of the situation and the
payment will be reversed in the next few days if Ebuyer doesn't respond with
sending the item.

It seems like Ebuyer is good if you don't come up against any problems you
have to contact them about. When you do need to contact them then they are
totally crap giving an atrocious service.

Aopen video cards - customer service Ted Michelini General 2 September 21st 04 10:11 PM
dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
How do I fix a Service Controler Manager File Error (Category 7000) - file not found M. B. Storage (alternative) 0 February 6th 04 01:58 PM
ebuyer - still have terrible customer service Andy Bryant UK Computer Vendors 7 October 13th 03 01:18 PM