extended desktop problems w/hydraVision

Old November 3rd 03, 10:20 PM
Patrick Glenn

Default extended desktop problems w/hydraVision

I have ATI AIW-7500 w/MMC 8.5, and am running an extended desktop, the
second monitor actually being my TV set. I have been using the 2nd
monitor/TV in order to playback my media fiels (avi, mpg, etc) on the TV.
The problem is I have certain program that I run exclusive for the TV
playback, that I always want to open in teh 2nd monitor, along with any
application opend by the first. One example is a media-center frontend
called myHTPC (myHTPC.net). However it always opens in the first screen.
When I open the Hydravision Properties I do not even see it as an option
within the Individual Applications Settings. There are a few other programs
that arel ike this as well.

Question is, how can I setup such applications so that they will always open
in the 2nd monitor?

Patrick

Old November 3rd 03, 10:48 PM
Patrick Glenn

That wont work, as all of the "windows controls" are on the first monitor.
Remember this is setup as an extended desktop. I ofteen work at my computer
screen while I am watching movies on the TV and need those controls. And
besides I only want to setup a couple apps to always open on second screen,
if I setup as you described I would have to setup everything to open on
second.

Patrick

"Graeme Ellis" wrote in message
[...]

8KNXP Rev 2 BSOD and other problems (resolved). [email protected] Gigabyte Motherboards 1 April 25th 04 06:21 PM
DirectX Problems! Faustus Homebuilt PC's 4 December 24th 03 10:42 PM
Minolta 5400 problems Pygmi Scanners 6 December 4th 03 04:24 AM
Problems with R9600 LP Vellu Ati Videocards 0 October 23rd 03 07:07 PM
Latest ATI Control Panel causes keyboard problems Power Costs Inc Ati Videocards 1 July 16th 03 03:06 AM