Kingwin Aluminum 10-Bay Mid tower case. KT-424-S

Old December 11th 03, 07:46 PM
David Kistner

Default Kingwin Aluminum 10-Bay Mid tower case. KT-424-S

I've never bought a Kingwin case before. Are they decent cases?

TIA,
- David Kistner

Old December 11th 03, 10:03 PM
Wooducoodu

i just got the black version of that case and i love it. very high quality
solid feel to it and looks great. made a couple very minor modifications to
it and now it's very quiet as well, for the first time in over a year i can
leave my computer on at night and sleep in the same room with it.

Old December 12th 03, 04:43 AM
leia176

I have the silver aluminum case with the 3 windows. I love it. It's roomy,
all thumbscrews, a lot of front ports, solid and great-looking.

"Larc" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:46:56 GMT, David Kistner pondered exceedingly, then

took
quill in hand and carefully composed...

| I've never bought a Kingwin case before. Are they decent cases?

Generally yes. I'm not familiar with the one you mention, but the five

people
who commented on it at Newegg are completely 100%.

http://tinyurl.com/ysvu

Larc

§§§ - Please raise temperature of mail to reply by e-mail - §§§