AIW X600 Pro (PCI-X) Software Disks

Old February 3rd 05, 02:40 PM
mcl

Default AIW X600 Pro (PCI-X) Software Disks

The AIWR X600 Pro came with 4 disks. Pinnacle Studio, Mediator 7, and two
Software Catalyst Disks. That's the question. Why two Software Disks. No
they are not labeled 1 and 2. The only dif between them is the (what I
assume is) serial number. You know, first 3 digits 180, then a dash, then 6
digits/characters, then a dash and 100. Was that a mistake? Did someone get
their AIWR without software (;-). If it's a mistake, which one should I use?
I would assume the latest one. One one, the first letter matches the letters
on the other disks. One one it no where close? Is there any "secret code" to
those numbers they use?

Old February 3rd 05, 11:28 PM
mcl

Well I just browsed the two CD's and they are very different. But as I said
on their labels the only dif is the serial number. What are they?

"mcl" _spam wrote in
message ...

Old February 5th 05, 02:11 AM
peter

One with control Panel........the other with Catalyst Control
peter

Old February 6th 05, 05:12 PM
mcl

One of those turned out to be "Visual Communicator Web" although you sure
couldn't tell that from the label.

"mcl" _spam wrote in
message ...