cosmetics

Old August 23rd 07, 11:25 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
raghav

Default cosmetics

Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

Hurry..!! Got exciting offers...!!
http://www.buyfreecosmetics.com

Old August 24th 07, 12:45 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Paul Heslop

raghav wrote:

Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

an you print with them?
--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old August 24th 07, 01:04 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

"raghav" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

Hurry..!! Got exciting offers...!!
http://www.buyfreecosmetics.com

Buy free cosmetics? Isn't that a contradiction? No use advertising SEXY
lipgloss on this NG as Measekite will only use OEM lipgloss.

Old August 24th 07, 09:08 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Nicolaas Hawkins

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:34:00 GMT, Burt wrote in
.net:

raghav wrote:

Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

Hurry..!! Got exciting offers...!!

I just put my face under my inkjet's head and let 'er go. ;-)

Watch out for the cyan nozzles - Ghastly look, Art.

Make that "ghostly".

--
Nicolaas.

.... It is better to be looked over than overlooked.
Old August 24th 07, 10:05 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

raghav wrote:

Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

Hurry..!! Got exciting offers...!!

I just put my face under my inkjet's head and let 'er go. ;-)

Watch out for the cyan nozzles - Ghastly look, Art.

Make that "ghostly".

--
Nicolaas.

I think that "ghostly" would be dead white (pun intended) - that would
happen only when all nozzles are clogged.

... It is better to be looked over than overlooked.

Old August 24th 07, 10:43 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Nicolaas Hawkins

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:05:48 GMT, Burt wrote in
. net:

raghav wrote:

Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

Hurry..!! Got exciting offers...!!

I just put my face under my inkjet's head and let 'er go. ;-)

Watch out for the cyan nozzles - Ghastly look, Art.

Make that "ghostly".

--
Nicolaas.

I think that "ghostly" would be dead white (pun intended) - that would
happen only when all nozzles are clogged.

Could well be. I always thought the 'dead' colour was gr[e|a]y, but, hey,
what would _I_ know about such things? :-)

flaps around the room a couple of times, then returns to roost hanging
from the chandelier

--
Nicolaas.

.... We're all a little batty in here ...
Old August 24th 07, 11:53 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

raghav wrote:

Hello friend..!!!

A persons looks r very important. To get stylish check for
good cosmetics ,lipgloss ,SEXY outfits n perfumes to get carried.For
more information about skincare haircare makeup or other beauty
products and EXPERTISE TIPS... BROWSE deeper in this site...

Hurry..!! Got exciting offers...!!

I just put my face under my inkjet's head and let 'er go. ;-)

Watch out for the cyan nozzles - Ghastly look, Art.

Make that "ghostly".

--
Nicolaas.

I think that "ghostly" would be dead white (pun intended) - that would
happen only when all nozzles are clogged.

Could well be. I always thought the 'dead' colour was gr[e|a]y, but, hey,
what would _I_ know about such things? :-)

--
Nicolaas.

Right about dead caucasians initially looking grey. Haven't you ever seen
the comic strip about Casper the ghost? Or a kid in a halloween costume in
a white sheet dressed as a ghost? Ghastly - resembling a ghost, or
terrifyingly horrible to the senses (as one might look after beeing stained
green or blue when the refilling machine explodes in your face.)

Old August 25th 07, 12:04 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Nicolaas Hawkins

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:53:32 -0700, Burt wrote
in t:

raghav wrote:

[...]

When a filling machine explodes, I would be very interested indeed in the
prospect of my face (and the rest of me as well) being some place else,
stat, thanks very much.
:-)
--
Nicolaas.

.... Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.