Arctic Silver - Copper Shims - and the Life of Brian

Old August 17th 04, 11:20 PM

Default Arctic Silver - Copper Shims - and the Life of Brian

Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

BoroLad
Old August 17th 04, 11:20 PM
Frank v7.0

Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

BoroLad

The only thing that can improve wine instantly is a price reduction. ;-)

I happen to have a very nice bridge in Brooklyn that I am willing to
sell for a reasonable price. ;-)

--
FRH
Old August 18th 04, 12:24 AM
GTD

BoroLad

The only thing that can improve wine instantly is a price reduction. ;-)

Quaaludes do a damn fine job of it also.

You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
that will make things a lot smoother.
-Felatio Love
Old August 18th 04, 01:59 AM
AhHA!

wrote in message
Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

BoroLad

I'm partial to Holy Grail.

Old August 18th 04, 03:36 PM
Larry Gagnon

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:20:02 +0000, borolad wrote:

Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

BoroLad

All in the same category. Well said borolad!

Larry Gagnon
--
********************************
to reply via email remove "fake"

Old August 19th 04, 07:48 AM
Chip

wrote in message
Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

Shame the power generator isn't available in 220v :-(

;-)

Chip

Old August 19th 04, 09:47 AM
Minotaur

Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

BoroLad

All gimmicks, the first one can be scientificaly proven to not do
anything to the wine. The second one looks like a joke...
Old August 20th 04, 11:59 AM
TBC OZoNE

wrote in message
Discuss :

http://dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Don't you just love it !
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/zero.shtml

BoroLad

Man i need to get that little power box....
I go threw about 12 hamsters a month on the treadmill generator im using
now.
I think the little *******s are having heart attacks trying to power my 330w
Antec True power supply.
OZoNE