1 week and still waiting for aria to email me.

Old May 3rd 05, 08:40 PM
Swiss Tony

Default 1 week and still waiting for aria to email me.

Still waiting for aria to answer a simple question before i put in an RMA
request.
Does the Aria chappy still post here???

Cheers
Swiss Tony

Old May 3rd 05, 10:35 PM
Black Shuck

Swiss Tony got up from the bar and shouted: :
Still waiting for aria to answer a simple question before i put in an RMA
request.
Does the Aria chappy still post here???

Cheers
Swiss Tony

Thats nothing, been waiting 2 weeks for a refund on postage, after
saying it was going to be paid....
Old May 4th 05, 04:04 PM
Swiss Tony

"Swiss Tony" wrote in message
Still waiting for aria to answer a simple question before i put in an RMA
request.
Does the Aria chappy still post here???

Cheers
Swiss Tony

Phoned them today and got through after about 3 mins
Question was answered fairly quickly.
RMA filled out an sent.
Got an email through from technical support replying to email from last
week.
Coincidence???

Old May 4th 05, 06:14 PM
Mutz

On Wed, 4 May 2005 16:04:52 +0100, "Swiss Tony"
Phoned them today and got through after about 3 mins
Question was answered fairly quickly.
RMA filled out an sent.
Got an email through from technical support replying to email from last
week.
Coincidence???

It took them a month to deal with my RMA'd monitor and then only after
I emailed them asking when I was likely to see it again. When the
replacement monitor arrived and proved to be a bigger POS than the
first one the CS guy said he was surprised it had taken a month to
sort the last one, yeah right.
Oh and I am still waiting for the postage refund.
Old May 6th 05, 05:36 PM
Chris Howells

Mutz wrote:
It took them a month to deal with my RMA'd monitor and then only after
I emailed them asking when I was likely to see it again. When the
replacement monitor arrived and proved to be a bigger POS than the
first one the CS guy said he was surprised it had taken a month to
sort the last one, yeah right.
Oh and I am still waiting for the postage refund.

Aria are absolutely rubbish. I bought a very expensive Iiyama monitor
from them in November. The picture is incapable of staying in the same
position on the screen when the monitor is turned on and off again. It
took them a month for them to send me an email claiming that the monitor
wasn't faulty and that it would be returned to me. I demanded to see a
copy of the test report -- they only sent that to me after I got the
credit card company involved. Sent an email to the customer services
manager in response to the test report about two weeks ago and he hasn't
replied.

Sent a fax asking for a response by this Monday. If a satisfactory
response isn't forthcoming I will be taking them to the small claims court.
Old May 7th 05, 02:13 PM
Chris Howells

Chris Howells wrote:

Hillarious, just had an email from a "PC Technician" at Aria telling me
someone called Samantha (who I've never heard of) corresponded with me
last regarding the matter -- they still want to return the faulty
monitor to me.

In reality, the person who corresponded with me was the customer
services manager who hasn't replied to my email sent on 27th April. Nor
has anybody from Aria seen fit to reply to the fax I sent about a week
ago requesting a reply to the email.
Old May 8th 05, 11:05 PM
Black Shuck

Chris Howells got up from the bar and shouted: :
Chris Howells wrote:

Hillarious, just had an email from a "PC Technician" at Aria telling me
someone called Samantha (who I've never heard of) corresponded with me
last regarding the matter -- they still want to return the faulty
monitor to me.

In reality, the person who corresponded with me was the customer
services manager who hasn't replied to my email sent on 27th April. Nor
has anybody from Aria seen fit to reply to the fax I sent about a week
ago requesting a reply to the email.

Funny, I had a email from a Samantha for apologised for my postage
refund not being credited, and the hassle I had with the RMA, but reply
to the email, and it bounces...

Come on Aria, what are you playing @ ?
Old May 9th 05, 12:29 AM
Chris Howells

Black Shuck wrote:
Funny, I had a email from a Samantha for apologised for my postage
refund not being credited, and the hassle I had with the RMA, but reply
to the email, and it bounces...

Quote from the email sent to me:

Dear Chris Howells,

I write regarding the return of your Iiyama monitor.
I believe you were last e-mailed by Samantha. However, she has now left
us to move to Ireland.

Come on Aria, what are you playing @ ?

Who knows, but it isn't good enough when I have a faulty £400 monitor
and they are doing nothing to sort it out. They've had the damn thing
for 6 weeks now. Unless I feel amazingly generous they will be receiving
a summons from the small claims court tomorrow.