Does the Dawn demo work with the 9600 Pro >>>???

Old September 21st 03, 04:20 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default Does the Dawn demo work with the 9600 Pro >>>???

Tried it with the opengl wrapper just trys toload but quits ?

I used the open gl wrapper and all ?

Am i missing somthing or is the card missing somthing to run it ?

Have i been screwed one again on a Cid card purchase

If you can help me get it running please help.

Thanks.

Old September 21st 03, 05:52 PM
MikeE

wrote in message ...

Tried it with the opengl wrapper just trys toload but quits ?

I used the open gl wrapper and all ?

Am i missing somthing or is the card missing somthing to run it ?

Have i been screwed one again on a Cid card purchase

If you can help me get it running please help.

Thanks.

It won't work with the latest drivers you'll have to go back to cat 3.6

MikeE

Old September 21st 03, 06:31 PM
Lithurge

"MikeE" wrote in
:

wrote in message

Tried it with the opengl wrapper just trys toload but
quits ?

I used the open gl wrapper and all ?

Am i missing somthing or is the card missing somthing to
run it ?

Have i been screwed one again on a Cid card purchase

If you can help me get it running please help.

Thanks.

It won't work with the latest drivers you'll have to go
back to cat 3.6

MikeE

It will if you can find and install atioglxx.dll from a previous
driver set, as was mentioned in an earlier thread about getting
the dawn demo to work with the new drivers.

A google groups search should find the relevant thread & link to
the driver posted in a forum elsewhere.
Old September 21st 03, 06:31 PM
Lithurge

Lithurge wrote in
:

"MikeE" wrote in
:

wrote in message

Tried it with the opengl wrapper just trys toload but
quits ?

I used the open gl wrapper and all ?

Am i missing somthing or is the card missing somthing to
run it ?

Have i been screwed one again on a Cid card purchase

If you can help me get it running please help.

Thanks.

It won't work with the latest drivers you'll have to go
back to cat 3.6

MikeE

It will if you can find and install atioglxx.dll from a
previous driver set, as was mentioned in an earlier thread
about getting the dawn demo to work with the new drivers.

A google groups search should find the relevant thread &
link to the driver posted in a forum elsewhere.

Sorry, forgot to say that you have to install the file in the
dawn bin directory.
Old September 22nd 03, 04:51 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Thanks will try.

I think i have Catalyst drivers 3.7 latest.

Just got the card 2 days ago.

Works great, can turn up the srtal to max and runs smooth.

Thanks.

Will do a google for the file, should get it that way.

On 21 Sep 2003 17:31:53 GMT, Lithurge
wrote:

Lithurge wrote in
:

"MikeE" wrote in
:

Old September 22nd 03, 05:08 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Lets see what the nude patch does

On 21 Sep 2003 17:31:53 GMT, Lithurge
wrote:

Lithurge wrote in
:

"MikeE" wrote in
:

Old September 22nd 03, 05:26 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Did that still no worky.

I didn't install to the default dir so ill do that and see if that
makes a difference.

Might just install Cat 3.6 and see if that works.

On 21 Sep 2003 17:31:53 GMT, Lithurge
wrote:

Lithurge wrote in
:

"MikeE" wrote in
:

Old September 22nd 03, 05:40 AM
Bob Knowlden

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...highlight=dawn

In addition to the OpenGL wrapper, you'll need atioglxx.dll from Cat 3.5. (I
extracted it using the Windows command line utility "expand".)

Works fine for me on a 9700 Pro.

Good luck.

Bob Knowlden

Address may be altered to avoid spam. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

Old September 22nd 03, 05:34 PM
Lithurge

We Live For The One We Die For The One
wrote in
:

Did that still no worky.

I didn't install to the default dir so ill do that and see
if that makes a difference.

Might just install Cat 3.6 and see if that works.

WHat error message did you get?