17" TFT at SVP is no more :(

Old January 17th 05, 01:41 PM
Rob S

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:12:46 +0000, Parish wrote:

- Had been waiting 3 months for them to collect a faulty TFT.
-
-Sounds like they've changed their collection system and they arrange
-collection. When I rang them they gave me the phone number of their
-carrier - CityLink - and a reference number for me to arrange collection
-directly with the courier. I rang CL on the Thursday afternoon and they
-said they'd collect on Monday between 1pm and 5pm - they turned up at 3pm.

No that's exactly it - only I couldn't get through to the Acer 0870 citylink
number they gave me. When I eventually gave up after 2 days of trying, I rang
Citylink Plymouth direct, who told me "yes, the Acer line is very busy at the
moment". Hopefully the nice lady who answered the phone will sort it out before
my Acer takes root. (geddit?)

rgds

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old January 17th 05, 02:54 PM
Parish

Rob S wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:12:46 +0000, Parish wrote:

- Had been waiting 3 months for them to collect a faulty TFT.
-
-Sounds like they've changed their collection system and they arrange
-collection. When I rang them they gave me the phone number of their
-carrier - CityLink - and a reference number for me to arrange collection
-directly with the courier. I rang CL on the Thursday afternoon and they
-said they'd collect on Monday between 1pm and 5pm - they turned up at 3pm.

No that's exactly it - only I couldn't get through to the Acer 0870 citylink
number they gave me. When I eventually gave up after 2 days of trying, I rang
Citylink Plymouth direct, who told me "yes, the Acer line is very busy at the
moment". Hopefully the nice lady who answered the phone will sort it out before
my Acer takes root. (geddit?)

Yes, very good :-)

Parish