19" AOC £299 TFT at ebuyer - anyone got one?

Old August 21st 03, 07:54 PM
Doug Ramage

"GB" wrote in message

"Doug Ramage" wrote in message

I decided it was too good to miss, so have ordered one.
--
Doug Ramage

Is this the one?

AOC LM-919 19ins TFT 93KHz TCO99 DVI MultiMedia,4 Port USB 2.0 Hub, Black

&
Silver with 3year onsite Warranty

Price gone up:-
Our Price £326.15
£383.23 inc VAT

And long wait:-
ordered on request (25 days)

Yes. It looks like the first shipment did not last long - not surprising
really at that price.
--
Doug Ramage

Old August 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Crossbow

On 21 Aug 2003 19:23:27 GMT, Paul Hutchings wrote:

"Doug Ramage" wrote in news:bi34hj$4ngvs$1@ID-
34015.news.uni-berlin.de:

Yes. It looks like the first shipment did not last long - not surprising
really at that price.

I decided to hold off a while - I guess you can apply this logic to most
computer stuff, but I figured wait a couple of months and they'll be that
price again, I'm in no rush, and with a little luck a "premium brand" may
only cost a little more.

regards
Paul

The Benq model with the 16ms refresh is lovely. We do the imports for
Teco (Relisys) and the Benq makes the Teco models look very ordinary.

Old August 22nd 03, 02:13 PM
Snowdon Computers

"GB" wrote in message

"Doug Ramage" wrote in message

I decided it was too good to miss, so have ordered one.
--
Doug Ramage

Is this the one?

AOC LM-919 19ins TFT 93KHz TCO99 DVI MultiMedia,4 Port USB 2.0 Hub, Black

&
Silver with 3year onsite Warranty

Price gone up:-
Our Price £326.15
£383.23 inc VAT

And long wait:-
ordered on request (25 days)

I have just ordered one from www.valuelist.co.uk (tried and tested relaible
vendor I always use) for £269. At this time they have 3 left though so get
regged and ordering if you want one.

--
Best Regards
Niel Humphreys

Old August 22nd 03, 03:04 PM
ff

I have just ordered one from www.valuelist.co.uk (tried and tested relaible
vendor I always use) for £269. At this time they have 3 left though so get
regged and ordering if you want one.

Looks like you ordered an 18 inch model ebuyer was offering 19 inches
albeit for an extra 20 quid.
Old August 22nd 03, 03:36 PM
Snowdon Computers

"ff" wrote in message
I have just ordered one from www.valuelist.co.uk (tried and tested

relaible
vendor I always use) for £269. At this time they have 3 left though so

get
regged and ordering if you want one.

Looks like you ordered an 18 inch model ebuyer was offering 19 inches
albeit for an extra 20 quid.

Oh yea, never mind as long as it generates some space on my desk for more
paperwork.

Still a good price methinks.
--
Best Regards
Niel Humphreys

Old August 27th 03, 02:05 PM
GB

"Snowdon Computers" wrote in message

Just a shame there's so much dust visible now on that side of my desk and

my
bird's not about to dust it for me.

--
Best Regards
Niel Humphreys

Are you starving to death, or can you live just on beer?

Old August 27th 03, 02:12 PM
Snowdon Computers

"GB" wrote in message

"Snowdon Computers" wrote in message

Just a shame there's so much dust visible now on that side of my desk

and
my
bird's not about to dust it for me.

Are you starving to death, or can you live just on beer?

Mmmmm Beer.

--
Best Regards
Niel Humphreys

Old September 5th 03, 12:48 PM
dg

PC nextday - www.pcnextday.co.uk - has them instock for £399 inc deliver and vat.

This is as good as the Ebuyer price will be when they eventually get some

Very impressive monitor - crystal clear on the DVI input.

dg