small printer to carry with a laptop

Old October 5th 07, 10:34 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default small printer to carry with a laptop

I don't need to print many pages when traveling, but when the need
arises, I am asking if there is a tiny (small) printer that can be
transported easily with a laptop when on the road?

best, Aaron

Old October 5th 07, 10:51 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Tony[_2_]

" wrote:
I don't need to print many pages when traveling, but when the need
arises, I am asking if there is a tiny (small) printer that can be
transported easily with a laptop when on the road?

best, Aaron

See
http://groups.google.nu/group/comp.p...cb4bd?lnk=raot
It may help, you could ask th OP if he is happy with his new printer.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Old October 5th 07, 11:53 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Cari

The smallest I can find is the Canon ip90V
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...odeli d=14723

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

ps.com...

Old October 6th 07, 03:44 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich

Hi Cari,

Hope you are enjoying life...

Do you know if there are any battery operated portable printers out
there, or ones that might run off the laptop in some manner?

Art

Old October 6th 07, 02:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Mark Conrad

In article ,
Tony wrote:

" wrote:
I don't need to print many pages when traveling, but when the need
arises, I am asking if there is a tiny (small) printer that can be
transported easily with a laptop when on the road?

best, Aaron

See
http://groups.google.nu/group/comp.p...d/thread/0c0e3
a37f24e8b3a/3da0ec79131cb4bd?lnk=raot
It may help, you could ask th OP if he is happy with his new printer.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging

I am the OP in that referenced site.

Unfortunately there is a delay in the shipping, so I will not be able to
get my battery-powered HP printer for a week or so.

The website for that printer is:

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en...3328062-14438-
236267-466639-466644-466638.html

Hope that helps.

Mark-
Old October 6th 07, 08:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich

Not exactly cheap, but quite interesting. Perhaps the cost is due to
the limited demand (or limited competition?)

It would be neat (and lower weight) if for light use, one could be
designed to tape the laptop battery if needed.

Art

Airman Thunderbird wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Deskjet-Mobile...dp/B000B658NC/