Byte Thruth Table Application by Skybuck Flying version 0.02

Old February 24th 21, 08:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
skybuck2000

Default Byte Thruth Table Application by Skybuck Flying version 0.02

Byte Thruth Table Application by Skybuck Flying version 0.02

created on 24 february 2021 !
release on 24 february 2021 ! =D YEAH =D

RAD IS COOL ! =D

Hello Folks !

I just created the world's biggest byte thruth table application !

It will show you the thruth tables for 256x256.

AND, OR, XOR, NOR, NAND are shown in the application.

This is fun to spot patterns.

Kademlia for example uses XOR for some kind of distance calculation.

That's why I wrote this app, to examine how Distance = A xor B behaves. So far it resembles some distance calculations, but it's not always
accurate ofcourse, I guess that's normal =D

It's also quite funny to see the X in hexadecimal mode for XOR thruth table.

If the compaction is driving you crazy then there is some spacing in the options available ! =D

The application currently can currently display the thruth tables in decimals, hexadecimals and binary. Respectively 3, 2 and 8 characters.

Enjoy this BOMB of a THRUTH table Application ! =D YEAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If you ever come across a bigger thruth table on the internetz/webz let me know ! =D

So far this application will take a few megabytes to run.

There are two versions available for Microsoft Windows 7 it may also work on other windows versions.

One 32 bit version and one 64 bit version !

The application has only been tested so far with Aero Theme on ! No idea if it renders correctly in classic Theme, I may test that later ! =D

I would not be surprised if it might fail to render properly in that mode cause of Delphi Community Edition 10.3.3 code, but maybe (... it will work =D)

It's possible to scroll the thruth table in both directions by holding the left mouse button. Though it currently scrolls a bit slow.

Be a bit gentle with the row and column numerical system settings it may not fully render correctly but that's ok. The application focuses on cell
rendering/display mostly, that has precendence for now, size-wise it auto-sizes the cells to make the data fit well ! =D

WOW I almost forgot the link to the software LOL (I am so happy I finished this in one day ! =D only 5 hours amazing ! I LUV DELPHI SOMETIMES YEAH =D):

In case you in a hurry, here is the link directly to the zip file:

http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/...ruthTables.zip

(It has a nice folder inside the zip, so you can just extract it to C:\Tools)
(It has no version folder though hehehe, I don't plan to make many versions of this lol =D)

In case you want to explore the website a little bit more to build your confidence go he

Link to folder:

http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/ByteThruthTable/

Link to unzipped folder in case you want to download executables seperately in case you don't have an unzipper =D

http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/...able/Unzipped/

Also direct links to the executables:
http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/...ables32Bit.exe
http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/...ables64Bit.exe

Link to zipped folder in case you want the ZIP FILE, also a bit faster to download and only one click for both executables/versions/32bit/64bit:

http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/...hTable/Zipped/
http://www.skybuck.org/Applications/...ruthTables.zip

In case you don't trust it I can recommend uploading it to:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/

There you can scan all these files with a bunch of virus scanners ! YEAH ! =D

NOW I DO PROMISE THAT I WONT INFECT YOUR SYSTEM OK: I PROMISE ! =D

ONE MORE TIME, I PROMOSE, I SKYBUCK FLYING, I WILL NOT INFECT YOUR SYSTEM ! LOL, WE HAVE ALREADY ENOUGH CORONA PROBLEMS !

Bye for Folks,
Skybuck.

P.S.1: May this Application be of some use for you some day ! =D

P.S.2: I did put a little corona phun in the main window title, sorry couldn't resist ! =D

P.S.3: Feels good, I still got it ! My Development skilllllzzzz ! =D WOEHOE ! =D